All american bowl highlight OSU/UGA style

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Hairball better make hay while the sun is shinnin becuase this little run by him is over after this year. :rofl:
Don't hold your breath..... They are rolling.

bullgator

MudDucker

Staff member
Day doesn’t coach the Dline ;)

He's da head coach and as such, he picks da line coach and da line coach under Day's tuteledge, will screw dis kid up! :bounce:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
He's da head coach and as such, he picks da line coach and da line coach under Day's tuteledge, will screw dis kid up! :bounce:
Do you even know who the D line coach is? It’s Larry Johnson. Same guy that coached the Bosa brothers and chase young all the way to the NFL. I don’t think he’ll be screwing anybody up.

bullgator

We have to make that lunch happen. :wink:
I’ve been hearing that for two years. If I counted on that happening I’d look like a Somali refugee by now.

bullgator

The Gatorade National Player of the Year is Gator commit DJ Lagway.
:yeah:

Resica

Do you even know who the D line coach is? It’s Larry Johnson. Same guy that coached the Bosa brothers and chase young all the way to the NFL. I don’t think he’ll be screwing anybody up.
I know who he is. Left Penn State because they wouldn't give him the head job after Paterno.

Madsnooker

I know who he is. Left Penn State because they wouldn't give him the head job after Paterno.
That's what's always been strange to me as at OSU he has never wanted to do anything other then be the DLine coach. Maybe as he got older he changed his mind on being the man??? He had some great Dlines as well when he was at Penn St. By all accounts he is a better man then coach!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
That's what's always been strange to me as at OSU he has never wanted to do anything other then be the DLine coach. Maybe as he got older he changed his mind on being the man??? He had some great Dlines as well when he was at Penn St. By all accounts he is a better man then coach!
Just read jack sawyer is staying another year. Tui is still undecided though. Sawyer could have a breakout season the likes of the bosa brothers or chase young. This is going to be a scary defense next year. Devin Sanchez is supposed to announce his commitment at the all American bowl today.

Madsnooker

Just read jack sawyer is staying another year. Tui is still undecided though. Sawyer could have a breakout season the likes of the bosa brothers or chase young. This is going to be a scary defense next year. Devin Sanchez is supposed to announce his commitment at the all American bowl today.
If rumors are true JT, Burke and 2 other starters are returning and with Sawyer and Tyleik already announcing they are returning you are correct that defense will be scary good. It also looks like Henderson and EE are also coming back on the O to go along with Tate and Ennis and throw in JJ Smith and if the new toy at qb is what he is touted to be look out. I'm starting to feel very bullish on this team. Looking forward to the best DB in high-school commiting to the Buckeyes today. That one is a lock!!!

MudDucker

Staff member

You goons need a doctor to get that buzz bait out, cuz u swallowed it. :bounce:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
You goons need a doctor to get that buzz bait out, cuz u swallowed it. :bounce:
They can definitely see ketchup Popsicles to women wearing white gloves when it comes to the butt eyes.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Wow he was one I thought would go after getting the first round grade. That defense is gonna be nasty if JT comes back. Looks like everyone else has.
Donovan Jackson and Jordan Hancock announced they’re staying. That’s big for the O line.