Ammo Availability - UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

transfixer

I will NOT buy any ammo at current prices ! a friend called me last week because the local Academy had gotten some ammo in, he was excited to pay $13 for 20rds of 5.56 fmj, I'm not even going to pay that, but then I've always had a supply of ammo, going back more than 20yrs, the people that have been buying it at inflated prices are the ones that never saw the need to keep a stockpile or supply of it in the past, so they now realized the need to have some and are paying the price for being late to the game.

I am still buying reloading components when I find them at a reasonable price, which is hardly ever ! last primers I bought were small rifle and I drove 1 1/2 hrs one way to buy 3k of them from an individual for $40 a thousand, I have enough of all the various primers now to keep me in hunting ammo for many years, and enough to hold me through a short civil war if need be.

If people would quit buying ammo for 6 months the supply would stabilize and prices WOULD come back down ! maybe not as low at pre-plandemic pricing, but significantly lower than it is now, I sincerely hope all the people that wait on Academy to open on ammo shipment day and other stores to open that have ammo, get stuck with all their inventory and end up having to dump it when prices recover !

I know a guy that bought 5 AR's years ago for $1000 a piece, and tried to sell them for $1500 a piece, he got stuck with them, and when prices came back down to the $500 range he finally let someone buy them all and he lost his rear end. I hope that happens to every one of the ammo flippers

Dub

Yes sir! Prayers for y’all Dub!

Greatly appreciated.

Thank you, sir.

Yessir indeed. You are getting it done bigtime.

Great results.

The brass alone is a treasure......then the unobtainable Varget that you obtained....NICE !!!!!

Dang Mr @Dub I’m just reading this. Thats a hard load to handle. Sounds like y’all have the right attitude and guidance from up above. My thoughts and prayers are with you two

Thank you.

Her faith has always been strong....I just didn't realize how strong until she was faced with these challenges. I stand beside her in awe....and proud.....and growing my own faith as well.

She showed me a tremendous miracle in action when she gave birth to our son 21 years ago. It was a high risk pregnancy from the get-go.....and she labored for from about 7:30am to almost midnight. He's strong as an oak and wise beyond his years. A true miracle for us. She's showing me all over again now....bravely facing this and accepting of God's will.

ucfireman

Bass pro in Lawrenceville had 4 boxes of 28 ga, That was it, NOTHING else.
Did have some black powder stuff but no primers.

rosewood

01Foreman400

Staff member
I’m just buying from individuals on forums and big name online stores. Just have to know how to get the notifications once things come in stock. You literally have minutes once it hits. Ordered a case of CCI Small Rifle Primers today.

Status
Not open for further replies.