And I thought land prices where high in GA

Auto-5 Nut

I was in Louisville, Ky last week for an interview and I stopped by a local archery to waste some time. Got to talking with the owner about land prices and how hard it would be to find a place to hunt.

When I told him some areas in Ga where going for 10+ an acre, he laughed and said he wished he could get a lease for that. He said Ky had been a "sleeper" state until a few years ago and when booners starting becoming the norm, then the prices sky rocketed.

He said it was good for business, he's got the BIGGEST bow shop I've ever seen, but said to see some long time friends losing leases.

Jorge

Go check out deer leases in S. Texas. It is nothing to be paying $5,000 and above for clubs there.

bull0ne

Banned
Thank the exploitation of trophy antlers for the high lease and land prices :mad:

I have posted this before but for those who missed it.......deer hunting is changing from a poor man's hobby to a rich man's sport.........y'all aint seen nothing yet :mad:

raghorn

bull0ne said:
Thank the exploitation of trophy antlers for the high lease and land prices :mad:

I have posted this before but for those who missed it.......deer hunting is changing from a poor man's hobby to a rich man's sport.........y'all aint seen nothing yet :mad:
Truer words never spoken.................