***Annual Foggy Bottom Farms Dove Shoot 9-1 & 9-3 spot available Monday***

Gbeagle

Okay well we did meet LOL! The birds started flying again not long after ya'll left despite the off and on rain for a little while.

Doc_Holliday23

nice to meet both of you.

I figured the birds would try to feed again after the rain, but we had already planned on leaving at noon because of some other plans. Maybe I'll catch you again if they shoot over those sunflowers in October. And of course, I can always be talked into a rabbit hunt. :)

Gbeagle

Gary, this is Daniel. You told me about your club and gave me your number. I am already looking forward to it, but hope I get to go sometime before January.

midnight_maxim@yahoo.com
678-451-2336

Well are plans are to hunt some WMA's the first part of the season hard to hunt anywhere else because of deer hunters :banginghe so stay tuned. Not that I have anything against deer hunters. Some of my best friends are afflicted with that disease!!!!!

Gbeagle

Well Jared I definitely plan on going back in October. I think I might head for Al. this weekend it is thier opener this coming Sat. Not sure yet a lot depends on work.

Would like to get in on some of that October action if you are gonna have a shoot.......what do I need to do to reserve a spot?? Thanks

Latest posts