Anybody seeing good rut activity?

South Man

I know this week is warming up just wondering if anyone is seeing chasing? I saw some last week in N Ga. Small bucks chasing all over the place.

BowSniper

Can't say it is full blown rut in Wilkes county yet but it's close. Bucks are on their feet and cruising, bumping does to see who is accepting of their company. Did have a monster buck chasing a doe Saturday morning and had a spike and a 7 point pushing does for a couple of weeks now. It's time to be out in the woods either way though.

BowSniper

davidhelmly

I hunted Meriwether Wednesday morning and was shocked at how dead it was. I was sitting on a 4+ acre plot that I’ve been seeing dozens of deer a sit and saw zero does, a spike just after daylight and then just nothing, around 9:30 I rattled really loud and did have a really pretty 10 come into the decoy but looked to be a 3 year old so I just sat and filmed him.

South Man

I just got back from KY and the rut was about dead. Weather was warm and they were moving at night . We did see a few at last light but nothing close

Kris87

I just got back from KY and the rut was about dead. Weather was warm and they were moving at night . We did see a few at last light but nothing close

Which part of KY? I just saw a buck breed a doe yesterday around 2pm. Another friend north of my farms in Leitchfield has bucks cruising all over him the last 2 days.

I tagged out early season so I was just there to shoot some does, which were almost non existent. They hiding right now. :cool:

Big7

The Oracle
I

HOPE

it's running a little late this year.
I ain't seen but 1 rub and zero scrapes.

South Man

Which part of KY? I just saw a buck breed a doe yesterday around 2pm. Another friend north of my farms in Leitchfield has bucks cruising all over him the last 2 days.

I tagged out early season so I was just there to shoot some does, which were almost non existent. They hiding right now. :cool:
We were in Princeton, they moved last evening we were there

Whit90

Nov. 4th. Putnam co. Saw two different bucks pushing two different does. Shot one of them.