Late rut activity

JDBrown

Just wondering if any of ya'll are seeing any bucks chasing does still, we've got a good many deer around the plant where I work, several good urban bucks. A lady was taking her break the other day, and was watching a doe feeding on the hill behind our plant, she hunts, so she is always watching. She said a really good buck came out of the woods and made a trail straight for the doe and ran her into the woods. She said right before she came back inside, another smaller buck trotted right down to where the doe had been feeding, then went nose down following the others trail. Anybody else seeing any?

Kev

Just wondering if any of ya'll are seeing any bucks chasing does still, we've got a good many deer around the plant where I work, several good urban bucks. A lady was taking her break the other day, and was watching a doe feeding on the hill behind our plant, she hunts, so she is always watching. She said a really good buck came out of the woods and made a trail straight for the doe and ran her into the woods. She said right before she came back inside, another smaller buck trotted right down to where the doe had been feeding, then went nose down following the others trail. Anybody else seeing any?
Lots of scrapes showed up at my house lately.

Bowyer29

I watched 5 bucks push a doe all over a hillside the last day in Floyd County. The biggest eventually ran the other 4 off and wouldn't let her get 20 yards from him all morning long.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Seen several bucks dead in the side of the road the last week in Douglas county