Anybody watching this TCU vs. Kansas St. game?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
This is the 1st TCU game I've watched. If they can come back from 10 down (should be 12)... Ok the deserve a shot. But if the continue this play and lose, they need to go find another bowl game

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
This is the 1st TCU game I've watched. If they can come back from 10 down (should be 12)... Ok the deserve a shot. But if the continue this play and lose, they need to go find another bowl game
They don't look like the top 5 team at this point in the season that I expect to see.

pjciii

They have been a 3rd and 4th quarter Team all year. They have had some stunning comebacks this year.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Watched the entire half. There is no way tcu can compete with any of the other top 4 or 5. They might give teams like Tenn, a challenge though.
We all know that for sure!!!!! Heck SCe beat TN. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean dang South Cacalacky beat the Vowels :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Watched the entire half. There is no way tcu can compete with any of the other top 4 or 5. They might give teams like Tenn, Clemson, or USC a challenge though.
...with the exception of Georgia and Michigan, that statement maybe could be applied to any team this year. I think we'll get there for that Title game, which it should be. IF...TCU wins today they're deserved a spot. Just like USC last night. If TCU loses.....just have Michigan play Georgia and call it a year ;)