Anyone else noticed this?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I was driving through central GA today and noticed a LOT of vehicles for sale on the road. Seems to be a lot of boats/atv's for sale also. many bought in the last few years and most certainly still being paid for a la easy credit. I also have noticed there seems to be a lot more "stuff" being sold on Woody's swap and sell forum here lately........

Things that make you go HHHHHMMMMMMMMM..................

T

gordon 2

I might add to your post that the situation you are describing is also the case in my part of Canada. Lots of travel trailers, campers, RVs for sale.

As a matter of fact I went camping in local national park few weeks ago and it was tent city, where in previous yrs there were lots of travel trailers of the long and expensive kind.

Folks here are installing prefab chimneys and planning on a wood burning stove to get the drag out of the oil grinch this winter. Hard wood firewood is $190 a cord...here!!!!

Rock Bottom

Ya fellors I know what your talking about if it wasn't for the wife I would be salen the grass cutter :D

it does take me about 6 dollors in gas just to cut the grass no way I could afford to drive a motor home to camp

leadoff

GONetwork Member
throwback........it's an obvious conspiracy enacted by wives all across the U.S. I read somewhere where they have secret meetings and underground training camps where they teach radical ideas and methods of turning ordinary husbands into servants. :hair:

What throwback is seeing is just the first step in the process....beware men!!!

:D

bull0ne

Banned
leadoff said:
throwback........it's an obvious conspiracy enacted by wives all across the U.S. I read somewhere where they have secret meetings and underground training camps where they teach radical ideas and methods of turning ordinary husbands into servants. :hair:

What throwback is seeing is just the first step in the process....beware men!!!

:D

Yep.....part of the male reprogramming process,especially with hunting season coming on.....