Anyone heard from Son ?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ve been thinking about him also . I even sent him a couple pms and got no response .

Dupree

Hope all is well, and he’s just taking a break from the internet.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
New puter, I finally got back on. Been busy fishing, working on food plots camp etc. Help in the woods is still limited, but I do have my eye on a couple nice bucks. But, here's how it will go. If those two bucks don't show, I'll take any mature buck that shows up. Killed my widest rack buck last season at 24 inches. Almost went with a buck last season holding out for some the cameras had gotten. None of those camera bucks showed up when I was in the stand. Killed the old buck the last weekend.

Attachments

• pipe1.jpg
    pipe1.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 215

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Two buck I hope to see this season. One of the bucks I was after last season was killed by a club member in one of my stands when I wasn't there.

Attachments

• big8 .jpg
    big8 .jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Piefiveold.jpg
    Piefiveold.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 118

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Had to sharpen the old bush hog, plots have been taken over with crabgrass. Wet summer to blame. In some plots the peas continued to climb high for sunlight. Deer still using them. Some plots too wet to plow or mow. Snakes, especially cottonmouths are plentiful. Gators are all over our woods, large and small.

Attachments

• bushpan.jpg
    bushpan.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 132
  • ggator.jpg
    ggator.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 134

Bear10

Piebald are neat animals, I hope I have enough $$$ to do a full body mount if I ever decide to kill one.