Anyone seen the new Benelli?

sureshot375

I think its interesting that you all base your opinion of the gun on how it looks. The way the shells feed is the biggest innovation in auto loading shotguns in some time. Only time will tell if the new design is really a major improvement. Personally, I'll resevere judgement untill i shoot one.

thar31321

I think its interesting that you all base your opinion of the gun on how it looks. The way the shells feed is the biggest innovation in auto loading shotguns in some time. Only time will tell if the new design is really a major improvement. Personally, I'll resevere judgement untill i shoot one.

If you would read the posts instead of glance at them, you would could read that 90% of the people in this thread that said something about the looks also shoot other benelli shotguns.

TurkeyManiac

I think it looks sexy as heck.

MudDucker

Staff member
Can I have these last 3 minutes of my life back. Thanks!

LOVEMYLABXS

I'm sure this new shotgun will compliment the catalogue hunter's desires to be the coolest kid in the boat with the most fashion accessories with the newest camo, calls, deeks,gun,finest dog, best boat, etc.

I stick to my secondhand 25 year old 870 that only shoots 3 inchers, the camo parka made by Dickies that I got secondhand as well as the older secondhand Flambeau deeks that still somehow bring in a few birds here and there. Oh, did I fail to mention my cheap Haydel's calls?

A man after my heart except I got a second hand 870 supermag greenhead gear duck deks that were given to me carrylite goose shells that are on their second painting or so and an Olt that older then some on here and lab crosses for dawgs.

Now I don't find that gun appealin to me and I sure wouldn't spend that kind of money but if you like it and can afford it go for it and keep on enjoying the sport of waterfowling.

ClintW

If you didn't like the way it felt, thats fine. You should just buy a donkey. I mean a benelli :biggrin2:

big A 235

I saw more new Benellis fall a part this year. Four in one day. I wont be getting anything new from them until they clean up their act.