Anyone watch or do this stuff

oldfella1962

I kind of doubt that there is a fortune to be made in participating in face-slapping contests. :)
Or pillow fighting like in the video (post # 12). But pillow fighting does look safer than face slapping. Back in the day my sister & I hit each other with sections of Hot Wheels track. Currently my grand daughters are keeping the tradition of Hot Wheel track beatdowns alive!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Or pillow fighting like in the video (post # 12). But pillow fighting does look safer than face slapping. Back in the day my sister & I hit each other with sections of Hot Wheels track. Currently my grand daughters are keeping the tradition of Hot Wheel track beatdowns alive!
Never lost a pillow fight.. everyone else always had those "new" foam pillows while was raised on (and still have whats left of one) those old "blue stripped" chicken feather pillows. I'd shake that thang down into the bottom of pillow case and start swin'n it around (like Conan) send'n bodys a fly'n! Peace through superior fire power always works.

Hillbilly stalker

Our Sheriff‘s Dept. had a Deputy that was a big ‘un. He was probably 5’10, 380 lbs. His nickname was “Fat Jack”. Real good hearted man that knew everybody. If somebody called in and said there was a cow in the road…..Fat Jack could tell you who it belonged to, anywhere in the county. I was standing beside him one night when we were closing down a beer garden. It was a black juke joint. A little ol fellow about drunk as cooter brown walked up to Jack , looked him in the eye and called him “fat arse”.:hair: Fat Jack raised his right hand about like you do when you’re being sworn in. Jack open handed “ bitty slapped” that boy across the beak and knocked him flat in the dirt. It sounded like someone broke a broom handle.:rockon: When that fellow got his senses back about him and stood up……both his eyes were swoll slam shut. I was standing right beside Jack, I made up my mind right then I was thru cracking fat boy jokes.:biggrin2:. That ol boy had a WHOLE different attitude when he stood back up. There wasn't an arrest, no paperwork , no complaints or nothing filed, both fellows knew where they stood. All was well.

Ol Fat Jack is long gone now, them was the good ol days. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this post, that was back in the early 90’s when that happened with Fat Jack.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Our Sheriff‘s Dept. had a Deputy that was a big ‘un. He was probably 5’10, 380 lbs. His nickname was “Fat Jack”. Real good hearted man that knew everybody. If somebody called in and said there was a cow in the road…..Fat Jack could tell you who it belonged to, anywhere in the county. I was standing beside him one night when we were closing down a beer garden. It was a black juke joint. A little ol fellow about drunk as cooter brown walked up to Jack , looked him in the eye and called him “fat arse”.:hair: Fat Jack raised his right hand about like you do when you’re being sworn in. Jack open handed “ bitty slapped” that boy across the beak and knocked him flat in the dirt. It sounded like someone broke a broom handle.:rockon: When that fellow got his senses back about him and stood up……both his eyes were swoll slam shut. I was standing right beside Jack, I made up my mind right then I was thru cracking fat boy jokes.:biggrin2:. That ol boy had a WHOLE different attitude when he stood back up. There wasn't an arrest, no paperwork , no complaints or nothing filed, both fellows knew where they stood. All was well.

Ol Fat Jack is long gone now, them was the good ol days. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this post, that was back in the early 90’s when that happened with Fat Jack.
Not gonna call him by name because he might still be around, but there was one in Powder Springs that was built like you just described... fastest man alive back then... in slick bottom shoes chased me down and snatched me off a mini-bike in a open field one day.

Redbow

My Grandma and my Mama slapped me many times when I was growing up and didn't want to behave. Ain't no way I have ever wanted to try and make a living doing that with others it hurts and I ain't no glutton for pain.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Waymint. You mean you need a coach to do that? How much coaching does it take? People do better stuff than that on Jackass without a coach. :bounce:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Pimp slapping on a whole new level