Apparently You Can Sue Because You Are STUPID.

MudDucker

Staff member
Ah lawdy what a dumby!

oldfella1962

I saw here video and thought it was comedy.

I cain't believe people are actually that stupid.

There is still a chance that it's a Gorilla Glue publicity stunt. View attachment 1065391

so you're telling me putting Krazy Glue on my hard hat and hanging from a steel girder might have been a stupid decision? I don't know who to trust anymore. :cry:

krazy.jpg

crackerdave

I am trying to get it outfitted the way I want it. I have the Terrova TM put on it now, and the console taken out to route the wiring and cables for the 2 Helix depth finders on it. I hoped to have it done last weekend, but I had a small farm accident, and craced some ribs, and I haven't been able to move around well enough to get up under the console and in the tight spots to run the cables and such.

I am sure I will like it fine as soon as the grand children and I can get it in the water.
Only time can fix cracked ribs.
You are blessed with grandkids to help that time go by.

baddave

gotta admit - i use gorilla glue a lot , like everyday and I wasn't familiar w/ the spray adhesive . i looked it up . gotta have some now:) prolly a publicity stunt bc nobody is that dumb ... are they?

Duff

gotta admit - i use gorilla glue a lot , like everyday and I wasn't familiar w/ the spray adhesive . i looked it up . gotta have some now:) prolly a publicity stunt bc nobody is that dumb ... are they?

Some country has dropped a dumb bomb on us.

Redbow

I think Dumb & Stoopid is in right now in America. Maybe its bout over but might be ramping up instead of winding down.
Naw, dumb and stupid is nowhere near over and its not only here other nations have plenty of it also. We here in America just seem to have quite a few special cases of it. Something like 81 million?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Naw, dumb and stupid is nowhere near over and its not only here other nations have plenty of it also. We here in America just seem to have quite a few special cases of it. Something like 81 million?
And most of them have or are lawyers.

bullgator

There shouldn’t be a lawsuit. In her video she admits it’s a “bad, bad, idea”. That should mean it was her bad decision and not the responsibility of Gorilla Glue.

SwampMoss

Let me guess now they will have to change the glue to make it washable. It use to be a good product now that is about to change.