Auburn's Jonathon Mincy arrested

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Meh, all this means is he'll be suspended for the first 5 minutes of breakfast, on a morning of his choice. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
He will only get that on his third offense Silver.

Wait, I thought the third offense meant no butter for his breakfast biscuit? Or is that for the 9th offense?

:D

Dudley Do-Wrong

what I found amazing is that the barn isn't even in the top 10 for the 2014 Fulmer Cup. But I realized that Auburn is the school of choice for players than have been kicked off of other teams.

greene_dawg

What's the over/under on how many failed drug tests Mincy had in his four years at AU leading up to this arrest? Anyone? We know the over/under on actual suspensions was zero.

flowingwell

Maybe he will transfer to a school that will better help him find discipline and guidance. Good luck to him.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Lol the only people complaining have "dawg" in their screen name or avatar

T

greene_dawg

I only made the comment to point out the fact that this guy is a senior, was arrested for MJ, but has never been publicly punished for a failed drug test in 4 years. You guys are quick to call "thuga" when we suspend or kick players off for smoking weed when in reality it just gets swept under the rug at AU.

weagle

Lol the only people complaining have "dawg" in their screen name or avatar

T

The Coaching staff and administration at UGA doesn't understand the difference between punishment and discipline, so they assume that all the other programs are sweeping incidents under the rug.

The reality is that the programs that focus on disciplined behavior have fewer incidents to punish.

When you are dealing with 80 young men, no team will have perfect discipline. But you can tell from the on and off field behavior which teams are undisciplined.

greene_dawg

The Coaching staff and administration at UGA doesn't understand the difference between punishment and discipline, so they assume that all the other programs are sweeping incidents under the rug.

The reality is that the programs that focus on disciplined behavior have fewer incidents to punish.

When you are dealing with 80 young men, no team will have perfect discipline. But you can tell from the on and off field behavior which teams are undisciplined.

:rofl:

So, honest question... Do you or do you not think that Mincy has ever failed a drug test while at Auburn? He is from Decatur, has been at AU for four years, and was just busted with a bag of weed and shake all over his shirt. Honest opinion?

MCBUCK

punishment??? discipline??? :crazy:

http://thesaurus.com/browse/punishment

AND THIS ( from my Cambridge desktop 1997)......

punishment1) the act of imposing a penalty or other form of discipline at the discretion of a court or other authority as contrasted by a predetermined statute. 2) the act of imposing discipline upon an offending party or individual.

this is gettin good.:pop::pop: