Bama / Texas

Baroque Brass

Best game I’ve watched so far. As much as I hate to see an SEC team lose against an opponent from another conference, I was pulling for Texas. Bama has dominated college football long enough. I’m just glad the Dawgs don’t have to play Texas right now, I think the Horns would gut the Dawgs. They played with an intense hunger to win, I’m not seeing that in the Dawgs so far this year.

Baroque Brass

I was surprised to say the least!

Honestly CNS just doesn't seem to have the fire anymore!!!
He does seem much more reserved. He’s been doing this a long time and has set a lot of records, maybe he’s just tired. Seems like he’d retire, but he shouldn’t do it during season. He and coach Prime and that stupid duck can keep making Aflac commercials, I’m sure it’s a sweet gig with fat paychecks, not that Saban needs the money.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I was surprised to say the least!

Honestly CNS just doesn't seem to have the fire anymore!!!
He does seem much more reserved. He’s been doing this a long time and has set a lot of records, maybe he’s just tired. Seems like he’d retire, but he shouldn’t do it during season. He and coach Prime and that stupid duck can keep making Aflac commercials, I’m sure it’s a sweet gig with fat paychecks, not that Saban needs the money.
How DARE y'all even suggest such!!!!!!! Don't you know Saint Nick is gonna live and coach Alabama Football FOREVER and win Nattys every couple of years?????!!!!! He's not a mere mortal man, he is a GOD that walks among us and will always be the GOAT!!!!!!!!!

Or at least that's what the Bammer faithful told us when I DARED to suggest such in the past.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The Dynasty is Over!! They have to get over it.
Nothing to get over, envy is such an ugly thing. In my life time I’ve seen two dynasties at Bama. This while the mutts were lost in the wilderness for half a century. Enjoy your time on top, it comes and goes.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I kept expecting Saban to switch QB's.
He said he was considering it then Jalen put together the touchdown drive and then hung with him. It may have made a difference as they QBs have different styles.

Latest posts