Bear Camp - Done on to 2015!!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I will be at my cabin outside Helen. So will the wife and dog. Might run up over the mtn and say hello. Ron the bow is at the cabin do you still want it for the wounded warrior?

Marlin_444

Hey Robert - Yes and thanks!

Dave, my brother in law (an inactive Marine) is still suffering some light effects of light strokes that he deals with will enjoy it this fall.

I'll get it re strung and tuned for him.

We can meet up...

See you soon.

Marlin_444

Hey All -

I heard from Jack (Bowstring), he completed his "Re-wiring" and is planning to join us for BP Opener!

Glad to report that!

Hope y'all have had success during Bow Season, ours in Alabama starts the weekend that I'll be in Las Vegas on a business trip... BOO!! Oh well gotta do a lot of that to do some of this!

Pnome and I are good to go for the weekend; I'll probably stay through the morning hunt on Sunday - Off on Monday 10/13 for Indian Killer (Columbus) day - So I plan to Deer Hunt in Conyers that evening and Monday too...

Call me if I can help 205 937 4924; we'll be grillin Fri and Sat Evening so bring some wild game...

See yah soon; lord willing and the creek don't rise :) ;) :p

Marlin_444

Roll Call - Update for BP Opener

Bowstring
Sky
Pnome
Marlin_444

Come join us for Bear Hunting; Wild Game Grill'n and some Good Times around the Camp Fire!!

Gerrik

I might show up around mid morning on Saturday, and hunt all day. Gotta talk to the better half before I commit.

Marlin_444

I might show up around mid morning on Saturday, and hunt all day. Gotta talk to the better half before I commit.

Hey Gerrick - Come on if you can; we'll be there!

olhippie

I'll be there Friday evening scout a bit Saturday,and hunt Sunday and Monday.. It will be great seeing my friends there. I'll bring plenty of oak firewood for
our camp....

Marlin_444

Roll Call - Update

Olhippie
Bowstring
Sky
Gerrick (maybe)
Gobbleinwoods (Drive by)
Pnome
Marlin_444
J-Wliie (aka Tent Pooper) :(

Any other Hardy Souls planning to make the Hunt??

Marlin_444

Looks like rain (as usual), so bring your Rubber Boots and a couple extra $$$ - We may need to go to the "Deer Lodge" for steaks as the Grill'n may get rained out...

pnome

Looks like rain (as usual),

Rains more there than anywhere else in the entire state:

gapcpn7.gif

:D

7Mag Hunter

Not gonna make the Mtn this year guys....
Getting back from
business trip Sat AM early and going to Oconee WMA for the entire BP week then to Rum Creek WMA for the Honorary License ( aka old guys) weekend...10 days total...
Turned 65 so get free hunt license and gonna try a few HL WMA
hunts without all the drama of open WMA hunts....

Hope to make the West Point HL hunt the following weekend....

That one is close to you, Jack....PM me if you might make it...

Marlin_444

Doug - You will be missed!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Ron, When are you arriving? Coming through Helen? If so detour by my cabin on Friday and pick up the bow if you get here early enough.

Marlin_444

I'll be leaving that way round Noon on Sunday - - Gonna Deer Hunt in Conyers sunday Evening and all day on Sunday... Coming in over the top down through Chattanooga from Bama...

Ping me 205 937 4924

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I'll be leaving that way round Noon on Sunday - - Gonna Deer Hunt in Conyers sunday Evening and all day on Sunday... Coming in over the top down through Chattanooga from Bama...

Ping me 205 937 4924

leaving about noon Sunday myself.

Marlin_444

Robert - are you coming to camp?

Marlin_444

Rain chances down to 20 -30%...

WOO HOO!!!

Here we go...

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Robert - are you coming to camp?

I have been at my cabin since Sunday. Camp no but I might do a drive by depending on what I have going on at the cabin. Really need to hook up and give you this bow sitting by the wood stove.

Marlin_444

The base of Brass Town Bald... FS 296... Come on...