Bear Camp - Done on to 2015!!!

Marlin_444

Sorry fellas, change in my plans... Can't make this one...

Carry on!

Marlin_444

Roll Call??

ripplerider

scouting trip

I'll try to stop by and go for a scout with yall. The garden is keeping me busy- all work and no play makes Jeff a dull boy. Remember hogs will be legal prey once small game season opens. Also the fishing around that area is still holding up if you go early morning/late evening. Hit a native stream pretty close to camp yesterday at 7:00 P.M. and caught 7 (all released) by 8:30. Ran from 10 to 13". Fun evening. Has anyone heard from Bowstring or Ranger374 lately?

Marlin_444

Have not heard from Jack on a Coons Age; need to reach out...

Hold one...

7Mag Hunter

Cant make scout weekend ether....already got my ML spot picked out in the "tree beard" area,,,, if you know where that is..:pop:.......

Marlin_444

Looks like the "Death March for 2014" is cancelled... On to Bow Opener...

ranger374

Been a busy year so far. I probally wont make it up there for bow opener, but maybe some days during the ML week if some are going to stay during the week. Let me know so I can try to get some time off.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I have a family gathering and will be in the area but wife says 'you won't have time to bow hunt, well maybe Sunday morning.' She sure needs her priorities straightened out.

7Mag Hunter

I have a family gathering and will be in the area but wife says 'you won't have time to bow hunt, well maybe Sunday morning.' She sure needs her priorities straightened out.

:rofl:
Wives are like that ...After almost 40 yrs of me deer hunting mine still cant understand why i like to go to the
woods and "sit" ????:banginghe

Hope to make BP weekend....

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I might be around on a weekend between opener and bp if anyone else is interested.

Marlin_444

Hey all - Got a call from Jack yesterday; will call him today - Say a prayer for him; he had an artery replaced this past week and is going in for heart surgery next week.

I will not be up for Bow opener; prolly a weekend during Bow and make a run for BP...

Good luck y'all!

7Mag Hunter

Hey all - Got a call from Jack yesterday; will call him today - Say a prayer for him; he had an artery replaced this past week and is going in for heart surgery next week.

I will not be up for Bow opener; prolly a weekend during Bow and make a run for BP...

Good luck y'all!

Prayers sent for bowstring....He is one of a kind....
Hope he does well and can get back in the woods he
loves....

Marlin_444

So, no one is gonna be around for Bow Opener? My plans just opened up lol

Looks like you'll have the Mountain to yourself! I'll probably get up some week in September for a hunt.

Marlin_444

Hey All -

Who is planning to be at the Black Powder Opener??

Marlin_444

Cool! We'll set up some grill'n!!