Bear kills man drinking his morning coffee.

Timberjack86

Few weeks ago Momma and while I didn't see the cubs General Contractor said there were 2 . She was climbing in open truck windows and stealing food.
View attachment 1235159
View attachment 1235160

This past week she moved on but left one of the cubs. He's getting harder to run off. Afraid he's gonna become a problem.
View attachment 1235161
View attachment 1235162

I don't know much about bears. They were rare when I was growing up. Fairly numerous now. Any wild animal is somewhat unpredictable but thinking the over familiarity with humans leads to the biggest problem with bears. Much stronger than they look too.
SSS before someone gets hurt.

slow motion

SSS before someone gets hurt.
Talked to the homeowner. Relayed my concerns. He said oh its no problem. If he becomes a problem I'll just shoot him. Young couple with a small youngun. Good kid always packing. I certainly don't know the answer but my thinking is after it's attacked somebody it's too late. But as I said dont know much about bears.

Timberjack86

Talked to the homeowner. Relayed my concerns. He said oh its no problem. If he becomes a problem I'll just shoot him. Young couple with a small youngun. Good kid always packing. I certainly don't know the answer but my thinking is after it's attacked somebody it's too late. But as I said dont know much about bears.
Don't get me wrong I love bears but when one starts hanging around a house like that he becomes unpredictable and where I'm at in Tn the game wardens wouldn't do anything about it. Heck my county is where they dump all Thier problem bears anyway.