Before all the Dawg fans shout me down...

CamoDawg85

Avoid the penalties and put together some sort of pass rush and Dawgs win. If can’t do both, they’re gonna be partying in Death Valley

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
With the exception of the Missouri game our pass rush has not shown me much.

With the exception of the Missouri game our pass rush has not shown me much.

Kirby hasn't done much pass rushing at all! He brings 3 or 4.. You'll see more as the teams we play get better.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He gets paid a lot of money to manage the defense. Fire him and bring Grantham back. His D destroyed LSU...

I'm good with Mel for the time being.

MudDucker

Staff member
If you look at points scored, the defense is doing just fine. It seems to me that Mel concentrates on shutting down the most productive part of whatever offense we face and he has been successful with that. I'm fine with it as well.

brownceluse

Nope he needs to be sent packing. Kirby could save money and coach the D himself. Mel sucks and Fields should be the starter.

paulpaul

Brownceluse did Mel take your lunch money in kindergarten or still your girl friend in high school cause you have a lot of hate for Mel.

brownceluse

Brownceluse did Mel take your lunch money in kindergarten or still your girl friend in high school cause you have a lot of hate for Mel.

Yes he did and now I'm afraid he could still my wife and finish raising my kids. Mel Tucker sucks and everyone knows, this is Kirby's D not his! Boom Shakala!!!!!