Big Jims Fall Warmup!!

TNGIRL

Don't scare them away s-n-t. I need to sell some arrows. Just kidding. Truth be known, I had to tell my help that we had to relax the shots just a little so everybody comes back. See, it's not just me! But I do think that we should have a class where all trad guys shoot from the compound stakes!!! If yer sceered say yer sceered.

All in the name of fun, BigJim

Well now...that might be fair, IF the compound guys weren't allowed their umbrellas, stools for sitting, range finders AND had a time limit to shoot!!!!! THEN it'd be fair, how about that Jim????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'll take the dare for sure!!!!!!:cool:

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
yall have a blast and take lots of pics please ! some of us will be stuck in the middle of a work week !!!

BigJim Bow

well, it is finally ready. I think you will enjoy too. I haven't checked the weather, but there has been a trend of 10 to 15 minute showers once or twice an evening all week. Not hardly enough to nock down the dust, but it cools it off for a little while.
I have been hearing from people all over Alabama and Florida and of course Georgia. Should be a descent croud.

See ya'll tommorow or Sunday, BigJim

Artmom

It was GREAT!!! and HOT! My girls and I had a wonderful time. I'm just still really MAD about the speeding ticket I got (I deserved it) on the way there. Was trying to beat the heat (haha in more ways than 1) and it's gonna end up costing me big time.

Thanks to everyone for being so great to my daughters (8 and 11). Hannah and Lauren were so excited to finally get to shoot and meet many of you, again....to Jeff and Tomi: you really have NO IDEA how forward they have looked to trying out those children's bows.

Everyone on this site should know how generous with their time and resources (skill and advice, also) Jeff and Tomi were to my 2 girls. They so kindly gave up much of their afternoon in the blazing heat, nonetheless, to help two young ladies they had met, today, for the first time.

Muddy, Mitch, Mike and Rusty; THANK YOU also, for making them feel welcome and allowing them to tag along for the day. It was a great afternoon for them.

BigJim Bow

For all of those who couldn't make it today, I hate it for you. We had the best turn out ever and there's still one day left. We shure do apreciate everyone who has taken time out to enjoy this event with us. We enjoy it every time we have a chance to get together. I asked as many people as i had a chance to, how they liked the course. Most all said they liked the challenge. I really hadn't heard a complaint, except in jest. Most of the challeng is by slight amount of brush interfearance and by having to stretch a little to reach the openings. only a couple of targets are of any distance. Our Running deer target continues to be a royal pain. It is great when it works, but to frequently broken down. Hopefully it will be running again in the morning.
Anyway, your welcome to come out and shoot all day tomorrow, but the score card cut off time will be 2: pm

be here or be square, Bigjim

whiz

Look under 3d competition for pictures i posted.

Allen Oliver

Had a great time today Big Jim. I shot with a bunch of Young boys that still had training wheels::ke:. Think the heat was the only thing I didnt enjoy. Got to see a lot of old friends and make some new ones. Many Thanks for the hard work that all your people put into making everyone have a great time. Look forward to the next shoot.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hot and difficult....bout all I got to say about it.
Yep!!:bounce:

It was GREAT!!! and HOT! My girls and I had a wonderful time. I'm just still really MAD about the speeding ticket I got (I deserved it) on the way there. Was trying to beat the heat (haha in more ways than 1) and it's gonna end up costing me big time.

Thanks to everyone for being so great to my daughters (8 and 11). Hannah and Lauren were so excited to finally get to shoot and meet many of you, again....to Jeff and Tomi: you really have NO IDEA how forward they have looked to trying out those children's bows.

Everyone on this site should know how generous with their time and resources (skill and advice, also) Jeff and Tomi were to my 2 girls. They so kindly gave up much of their afternoon in the blazing heat, nonetheless, to help two young ladies they had met, today, for the first time.

Muddy, Mitch, Mike and Rusty; THANK YOU also, for making them feel welcome and allowing them to tag along for the day. It was a great afternoon for them.
Sarah wish I had watched the girls shoot!! They sure looked happy with them bows!!:bounce:.......You should be proud of them two girls!!:cool:

RogerB

Gone but not Forgotten
Sitting in the office this morning wishing I was there! Good luck everyone and good shooting.

Offroad

Thank You to Jim and Barbara again for allowing us to visit your place. I got muscles that are aching from the streching and kneeling. Jim, you only got 4 of my arras on yore property, I usually pick up my trash, could not find some of the pieces of a couple and could not find 2 of em at all. Anyways, it was fun, challenging and HOT.Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:

Tikki

Sarah, I had a blast yesterday being with you and your girls and I hope we can do this again soon. Mike

sagebrush

Wow!

Thanks we were the foursome with compounds and 2 young boys tagging alone we are all from worth co. and didnt have a clue bout this place much less it was so close had a great time the course was awesome little tough from the back tees sure it was a lot of work but thanks we had a great time hope to be back soon !!!

CAG

Really had a great time . Thanks ! Really nice setup .Where will the results be posted

BigJim Bow

We had a great time also. seemed like everyone stayed and enjoyed a little longer so it was hard to tell that the attendance was down considerably. Only 65 registered shooters which is down from 92 last year. Maybe they were scared. lol
We will try to get the results posted on our web site this week.
thanks,bigjim

Bigjim

Barry Duggan

Yeah, but did ya sell any arrows?