BIG THANKS for THE BIG ONE !!!!!!!!!!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Well folks its over, but I have to give out a huge THANKS to all that hunted with us and most important to all of you that followed along !!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

It took alot of work and time to get the house turned into some kind of a lodge....it a very short time we built a cooler from scratch ( Thanks Redneck Mcguiver)...Meat pole....Privacy fence....bedrooms in basement ....filled basement full of beds and it worked out !!....( Thanks Blu, May, and JT(OneArrow) for all the work !!:cheers:

BIG THANKS goes out to Jeff Phillips , Red Tail , Qturn , and Blu..... for not only coming up to hunt with us , but for being a great group to have around the lodge as well as in the woods together !!

As always with hunting, it was filled with Highest of highs and a few lows.....but the lows didnt last long !!:yeah:

Jeff ....Thanks for the fine cooking brother !!!....I'm already thinking bout them biscuits andpoppers for next year !

Artie...Thanks for the goodies brother !!....You can go ahead and start getting similar goods together for the upcoming year !!!:D

JT...brother you not only kept the largest thread ever going stronger than ever.....but you also kept the lodge ready and running , as well as stands moved and scouting done when I couldnt be there !!!( someone had to work !!!):cheers::cheers:....Thanks Dude!!!!:yeah:

We have alot in the works for the coming Season and I hope to include more Woodites in the hunts and the "Live From The Tree" Threads for 2011.....Hope to make them bigger than the Big One , if the good Lord lets be stick around to do it !!!!!:):)

All of you that followed along with us are what makes this Board so special , and a special Thanks to BornToHuntAndFish !!....Every post you make my friend on any thread is positive and informative....knowing Mr Woody, I would say you are the type member he had in mind when he started this Forum !!!:clap:

Felly....good job making me get out of bed on a morning or two !!!:bounce::bounce:

Thanks again to all......if you cant tell......WE LOVE THIS STUFF !!!!!
:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
thanks bubba. yep it was a year to remember for sure.

the lftt thread was something else and absolutely consumed me for months!

thanks to all who participated and to all who followed along. the hundreds of PMs that I received in the last couple of months saying thanks for the thread and asking about hunting the midwest and saying they wish I would kill something already:bounce: are all read and all responded to by now.

like bubba said, special thanks to the great friends who showed up with trucks and guns and bows and camo and stands. qturn, redtail, jeff phillips, blu and of course ol may all made this season special. yall are welcome to hunt my stands or sit at my supper table any time

folks it was all kinds of fun and im not sure what I will do now that season is finally over. best count I was in a tree for 108 out of 118 possible days and I am no questions asked some kinda worn out! fact is I just rolled out of bed:p

later people...come on wild chicken season

Jeff Phillips

Had a blast the 11 days we played with ya'll and the 9 days of hunting! I'd be happy to cook any time:yeah:

Hoping we can do it again in '11!

BTW: Shawn got his 1st with a bow yesterday! Perfect shot on a suburban GA doe with an easy blood trail in the snow:cool:

zman

no thank you bubba and jt.. dont no what i will do with my free time now..

Illinoisbound

No, thank ya'll for letting us tag along. It has been great! I will miss reading the thread everyday almost as much as the season itself. Great job, Lord willing I will be here to keep up with it again next year!
Thanks again to all of you! Now Brady, answer your dang phone! You know you got some ribbing coming bro.

red tail

GONetwork Member
All I can say is WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for letting me join in!!!

it was a blast following along even when I had to come home!!!!!

BornToHuntAndFish

Thanks for the good words, Bubba, & thanks to Jim for keeping the thread going almost forever with regular streaming reports & entertainment. And many thank you's to all you brothers from another mother & all you sisters from another mister that participated up there & on the forum to make THE BIG ONE "live from the tree" lots of fun. Lord willing & the crik don't rise, we look forward to what the future brings from the brothers of mighty, rocking Midwest hunting adventures, Bubba, JT, & their Crew!:cool:

:yeah: :fine: :yeah: :fine: :yeah:

:cheers:

Lukikus2

A big thanks to ya'll to for the great thread. This is the second year i've followed this thread and it just doesn't get any better. It is real time hunting with all the highs and lows which come with the great outdoors. I appreciate the time ya'll take to keep it going even though it could hurt your chances on a harvest.
To sum it up "Very cool gentlemen"

QTurn

I'm with Shawn!! What a ride boys!!

I had one of the greatest hunting experiences of my life back in November!

Gary, you and Jim really went all out this year. Thank you guys for your hospitality and even better, your friendship.

Jeff, Shawn: I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know you guys and hope we get to share many more hunting camps in the future.

I'm not gonna lie. Seeing all of you guys lay down bruisers was really tough. Missing that buck was one of worst feelings I've ever had. But you know what? A bad day in a tree is still pretty dang good. I'll get another chance. I was so happy for you guys it made up for missing.

I can't wait til next season. I've already marked the dates on my calendar. The thought of Kansas possibly being added has me all tore up!

Folks if you've never hunted the midwest I highly recommend you give it a shot. If you keep saying "one day" it'll never happen. Make plans, set a date and make it happen! You will not be disappointed.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
I'm with Shawn!! What a ride boys!!

I had one of the greatest hunting experiences of my life back in November!

Gary, you and Jim really went all out this year. Thank you guys for your hospitality and even better, your friendship.

Jeff, Shawn: I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know you guys and hope we get to share many more hunting camps in the future.

I'm not gonna lie. Seeing all of you guys lay down bruisers was really tough. Missing that buck was one of worst feelings I've ever had. But you know what? A bad day in a tree is still pretty dang good. I'll get another chance. I was so happy for you guys it made up for missing.

I can't wait til next season. I've already marked the dates on my calendar. The thought of Kansas possibly being added has me all tore up!

Folks if you've never hunted the midwest I highly recommend you give it a shot. If you keep saying "one day" it'll never happen. Make plans, set a date and make it happen! You will not be disappointed.

Artie......Just bare with me brother !!.....I hope to have details on all hunting options we can put together ready in the next few weeks??.....I'm at the mercy of others on details or our group would already be picking what we want to do or not do !!!
You will know when I know.....but it will be fun !!!:fine::fine:

QTurn

I can't wait!!

If I add too many more hunting dates my wife is gonna have to get a second job to help pay for it all!!

robertyb

Thanks for yet another great year of "from the tree" guys. I am already looking forward to the upcoming years thread. :cool: :yeah:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
I can't wait!!

If I add too many more hunting dates my wife is gonna have to get a second job to help pay for it all!!

JT can give you pointers on making that happen !!!:rofl::rofl:

ruger man

Fellas it was deffintaly a good ride!
Enjoyed every minute of it and since I only got to hunt a few times this year it made me feel like I was there in a tree again.
Thanks again and cant wait till next year!

i did not post to much however i read every single day sometimes many many times a day even while i was too in a tree now i am surfing around trying to find something to occupy my down time lol i look forward to it again

HunterEllis

i did not post to much however i read every single day sometimes many many times a day even while i was too in a tree now i am surfing around trying to find something to occupy my down time lol i look forward to it again

x 2. It was very exciting and congragulations on the nice deer you all took:banana:

ryanwhit

As always, it was fun to watch !

whiskers

JT BuBBA and all the rest of the hunters. Thanks for the thread of the hunts this year . Enjoyed them very much. Why is the from the tree thread locked? I was going to post this there but could not.