Black Church Skin Worship

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Great assessment of where the Black church is.

SemperFiDawg

concise assessment

brutally honest

There’s another channel I watch (from another black Christian) that calls Jamal Bryant “the worst black pastor in America”.

He has plenty of competition, but that’s probably correct.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
While I know that there are questionable characters in Christian circles everywhere, we don’t have to make about skin color. Love one another is what Jesus says to do, just don’t affirm sin in any circle.

We were all once blind. So we must now be careful how we see, preferably as God sees!

gordon 2

While I know that there are questionable characters in Christian circles everywhere, we don’t have to make about skin color. Love one another is what Jesus says to do, just don’t affirm sin in any circle.

We were all once blind. So we must now be careful how we see, preferably as God sees!
Very good point and yet the ideas of "questionable characters" in the two vids are valid for all churches or "Christian circles".

“Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

brutally honest

While I know that there are questionable characters in Christian circles everywhere, we don’t have to make about skin color. ...

The woman who made the two videos is black and a former member of New Birth MBC. Her channel focuses a lot on issues in the black church and in black culture overall.

Artfuldodger

For some reason politics seems to be a part of Black Church culture more than White Churches. White Churches individually seem to have been able to keep that separate.
I would not want to go to a Church where the preacher brought up Trump and his sins either in a negative nor a positive way. Not in any way that would associate Trump's wickedness nor his Whiteness, period. Nor for that matter Fani Willis either.

SemperFiDawg

Just thought it interesting. We often point out the church pursuing either the woke or materialist(name it claim it) crowd. The Black church however has long been more bent toward black political empowerment. I understand the roots of it, but it has devolved over time to become a cesspool of race worship and division. And let me point out I'm not painting all Black Churches with this brush, no more than I would paint all White Churches with the brush of the two fore-mentioned errors. What I found interesting was the clarity and conviction this Lady Youtuber demonstrated in portraying it.

brutally honest

What I found interesting was the clarity and conviction this Lady Youtuber demonstrated in portraying it.

This guy has a really good channel, too. He talks a lot about black churches (including a few Atlanta churches), but not just about that. Here's a recent video. It's a little long but worth a viewing. (Most of his videos are much shorter.)

He also has another channel: