blue dog question

clp286

Banned
lock nut if u got u some blue dogs that would be the biggest positive change in your life. there will be no more lying or walkin to slicks or callin mike vick 4 advice or confusing them 4 a stray dairy calf when they come by u in the woods.

Gatorsucker dont get ya big girl panies in a wad, its all just fun and games.

gatorswearjeanshorts

I'm good man I can take it......I know u aint serious cause you claim there's more than 1 good bootick within a 15 mile radius!!!! Lol

jmfdakaniterider2

2009 PKC Pro-Am Standings

Year 2009
Page 1 Of 1 (Total Records=37)
Name Dog Name Breed Sex YB Won State
Bryant Or Hayes SCH Stylish Banker Walker M 04 $1000 KY
Boswell Or Sheffield PCH Lock Nut Walker M 01 $1000 GA
Jack Maggard Ii CH Late Round Bound Walker M 07 $1000 SC
Billy Burden SCH Flatrock Rain Drop Walker F 06 $1000 KY

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm the guy that has to work and Chase is in TN with the passin of his Granny .....

Don't forget we are havin a PKC hunt in Irwinville Aug. 10th

all ticked up

I'm good man I can take it......I know u aint serious cause you claim there's more than 1 good bootick within a 15 mile radius!!!! Lol

depends on where u r in south ga but i bet i got one within a radius of you don't make no difference to me anytime any night well matter of fact im ready right now i got the land and ive already stomped out the snakes and the gators so you will be ok oh yea i hunted everyhunt within a 100 miles of here last fall and the only hound on here that i seen at any of them was the sam dog

GA DAWG

What all hunts did you hunt..UKC only? You aint gonna see your coondogs in ukc much..

GA DAWG

I know one thing..ITS HOT up here and the blackberries are coming in..That means some rough walking...

jmfdakaniterider2

I know one thing..ITS HOT up here and the blackberries are coming in..That means some rough walking...

Son HOT ain't the word I can use here cause at 11:30 pm last nite it was 91 and I ain't huntin in that kind of heat 4 sure:crazy::crazy::crazy:

GA DAWG

At 5:52 pm its this in the shade here! Crazy hot here for this time of year...I cant stand it!!

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 233

jmfdakaniterider2

How did ya'll do in hazlehurst? Haven't heard any results yet. Its a tough 2 hours with this heat regardless!

The Mafia sat this hunt out ,had to work and had a death in the family and we found the third member DRUNK:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

gatorswearjeanshorts

Two of our three made final 4 appearances...the other made a strong running in the first hour and a half on Saturday night but came off flat the last 30 and lost a nail bitter.

GA DAWG

Which 2 ? Did any bluedogs even show up:stir:

back nine

Banned
I hunted a pup that is out of the same cross as hanna. She did pretty good but I lost it for her. She was treed deep with the other dogs and I couldn't tell if she was there or not so I held off. I was holding 100 strike and the coon was seen so it costed me big time. Both of the trees she was on had coons. The other dogs made some "circle" trees but she wouldn't hook with them. All and all I was pleased with her performance. Just turned a year old last week

GA DAWG

I hunted a pup that is out of the same cross as hanna. She did pretty good but I lost it for her. She was treed deep with the other dogs and I couldn't tell if she was there or not so I held off. I was holding 100 strike and the coon was seen so it costed me big time. Both of the trees she was on had coons. The other dogs made some "circle" trees but she wouldn't hook with them. All and all I was pleased with her performance. Just turned a year old last week
Ouch..You should have treed her for a quarter and protected that 100 strike but I guess you know that by now..Sounds like she did a great job for a young pup!!!!!!