blue dog question

back nine

Banned
yea, I wasn't thinking. Thats one of those times you kick yourself in the butt. Definitely a mistake I won't make again. Live and learn

ryan_beasley

Ole back nine is the sleeper! Don't post any trash talk just let the hounds talk for themselves! I respect that and congrats. Its tough in this heat on any dog. Don't sweat handler error. Your dog will cover your mistakes a time or 2 down the road. Its just hunting. Congrats again!

back nine

Banned
Appreciate it. I haven't been hunting hanna alot lately due to the heat and gators where I hunt so I just took my chances with the lil sis

jmfdakaniterider2

I hunted a pup that is out of the same cross as hanna. She did pretty good but I lost it for her. She was treed deep with the other dogs and I couldn't tell if she was there or not so I held off. I was holding 100 strike and the coon was seen so it costed me big time. Both of the trees she was on had coons. The other dogs made some "circle" trees but she wouldn't hook with them. All and all I was pleased with her performance. Just turned a year old last week

Sounds like she is gonna be just as good as Hanna:cool::cool::cool:

deramey67

my dad has a plott dog that can get it done and have the meat nothing wrong with them plotts. :cool: