Book deer

jaydawg

Prolly just mad at themselves for shooting lil deer…you know, woulda been a goodun next year…I mean who wants to shoot a 172” when next year it coulda been 184”??? :p

Big7

The Oracle
Thats what I tell my buddies, can't shoot a 200" if you plow every 125" you see!!! Now myself, I will happily take them 125's" They can have them trophy deers, mounts are too expensive anyways
I'm like Jed Clampet.

I ain't figured out how to cook a billiard or a deer horn yet. :cool:

sghoghunter

It’s called the conscience smile. I’m sure there’s quite a few that knows putting these pictures out to the public is a very bad idea but they also want everyone to think they are the big almighty big buck slayer. Also I’m sure some were taken illegally

buckpasser

Look at the Rompala buck pictures. He’s the same way. Looks like he’s about to say “what you look’n at?!”.

DynamicDennis

It’s called the conscience smile. I’m sure there’s quite a few that knows putting these pictures out to the public is a very bad idea but they also want everyone to think they are the big almighty big buck slayer. Also I’m sure some were taken illegally
I try to not even talk about what area I hunt, always leery of lease sharks. Hate that fact that I enjoy sharing success for my family or myself, but scares me at the same time.

furtaker

I've never understood why some people feel the need to post everything they shoot or catch on the internet anyway.

Well, I think I know why a lot of them do it but I'll keep that to myself.

earlthegoat2

When I shot the biggest buck of my lifetime I had a smile on my face in the picture.

I probably should have mean mugged it though because the 3 month long hunt for that deer after I saw it opening day of archery Oct 1 and ended up getting him in late December during late ML season in MI drained me physically and mentally. It made for a longer hunting season I suppose. I stopped hunting specific deer that day and soured on big buck hunting in general as well.

Isn’t for me I guess but it was an experience I am glad to have lived.

More bigguns for everyone else though.

Blackston

When I shot the biggest buck of my lifetime I had a smile on my face in the picture.

I probably should have mean mugged it though because the 3 month long hunt for that deer after I saw it opening day of archery Oct 1 and ended up getting him in late December during late ML season in MI drained me physically and mentally. It made for a longer hunting season I suppose. I stopped hunting specific deer that day and soured on big buck hunting in general as well.

Isn’t for me I guess but it was an experience I am glad to have lived.

More bigguns for everyone else though.
Show us them pearly whites !!!

Jim Boyd

Show us them pearly whites !!!

Here is a “sort of” smile. At least I don’t look mad or mean!

First Illinois crossbow buck - and it was a very tough 10-12 days.

IIRC, it was the next to last day.

Wish I had more black and white images.

Let’s see ‘em guys!

8969AEFF-8910-41B6-B325-1AC2589696F5.jpeg

slow motion

I'm usually by myself and don't end up in the pic. I'll try to hunt one up later.