Book deer

huntfish

Here was the only smile picture of my Newfoundland moose. Dang thing fell in a hole and had to literally dress it piece by piece. I wasn't smiling after that.

Trust me when I say, you are initially elated when you take a moose but then the reality sets in and for the next 6-8 hours, you are constantly asking yourself "Why did I do this?"

Attachments

• Moose.JPG
    Moose.JPG
    508.8 KB · Views: 43

Hunter922

Look at the Rompala buck pictures. He’s the same way. Looks like he’s about to say “what you look’n at?!”.

He's worried someone wants to ultra sonic those antlers... that's different... :bounce:

Lucky7

Truck buck entry. lol

I mean, I get why the guy is mad. He has red hair.

But seriously dude....life cant be that bad.

View attachment 1230138
In my opinion, not cool to post a picture of another hunter’s success and make fun of him for not smiling in a public forum (unless he is a friend of yours). It’s his picture. He can celebrate his success however he wishes.

buckpasser

In my opinion, not cool to post a picture of another hunter’s success and make fun of him for not smiling in a public forum (unless he is a friend of yours). It’s his picture. He can celebrate his success however he wishes.

Was it a truck buck entry?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Was it a truck buck entry?
Do you not subscribe to the GON magazine ? If not you should . And the truck buck is a big buck contest put on by the magazine . Pretty neat , check it out . You could even get lucky and win a truck and not even have to kill the biggest buck .
I enjoy seeing all the entries every week . They are all shown on the home page here with their stories

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member

Blackston

Do you not subscribe to the GON magazine ? If not you should . And the truck buck is a big buck contest put on by the magazine . Pretty neat , check it out . You could even get lucky and win a truck and not even have to kill the biggest buck .
I enjoy seeing all the entries every week . They are all shown on the home page here with their stories
Was it ?
Not what is ? :rofl:

buckpasser

My point is/was that a hunter can celebrate however he or she pleases, -privately. I’ve entered a truck buck deer before and I should be fair game to post or pick on for it. I was trying to win a contest, not celebrate my kill. If we want to laugh at people giving the mean mug on their deer pics, I think it’s fine if they were in pursuit of a truck, that’s all.