Bow fishing bow?

Grover Willis

I am looking for a bow shop near Atlanta that sells the Browning Barracuda bow fishing bow. I find them all over the net but can't find a local shop that has on hand and sells them. Can anybody direct me to some good folks to spend my gas money at?:bounce:

Thanks,
paul

madrabbit

Any particular reason that you want a Barracuda? I know its for bowfishing, but any bow will do. I use my High Country, and just lightened up the draw weight. actually thinking about just keeping my recurve for a back up and using the HC fulltime. Not trying to turn you off the Barracuda, they are nice bows!! Just giving you some more options.

madrabbit

Yeah.......that does sound good. But saving a couple hundred bucks sounds better to me!! Either way........when you get one make sure you post some pics of the fish!! :cool:

bowfish71

order one from backwaterbowfishing they have them pretty resonible. I just bought a reflex muskie that is a bowfishing bow. In my opinion it is worth the extra $60 because it looks to be built much better. But also academy sells barracudas if you have one of them around there.

Grover Willis

Found one this morning at Gables in Douglasville. Great service there! I had heard of them but never been there.