Boys abusing deer while alive and taking video

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Facebook removed the video, so can't see it.
That is what gives animal activists ammo against hunters.
And the gives good reason for hunters to despise those who act unethically.
As we know, it has nothing to do with hunting, but everything to do with the bad upbringing and bad morals.

Waddams

I saw this. At the least, these two little creeps should be banned from being issued a hunting license for a very long time, if not lifetime. They should also be banned from legally owning firearms for a very long time, if not lifetime.

I don't know how being juveniles factors in PA, but I'd fully support classifying them as adults legally for this case, coming up with as many charges as you can make stick, and throwing the book at them. Big red flags about these two.

Kev

At the minimum, They should never be allowed to hunt again. How can anyone be mean enough to to do stuff like that to an animal that hunters should love, appreciate, and respect. Makes me angry.

rugerfan

Didn't get to see the video, but from what I read in the article absolutely disgusts me.

The kids need to be punished, and maybe even the parents.

leonard

I didn’t view the video either, just didn’t want to see that but from what I read and others that I talked too that saw it, I heard it was foul and disgusting.

Waddams

This is a family site so I can't say words that are strong enough to describe it, but those two creeps are quite sadistic. The fact they filmed it, then posted it, laughed through the whole thing, and thought it was funny and posted it to brag - shows all I need to know. They're both sadistic creeps and need to be restricted from hunting, weapons, etc. More red flags demonstrated that they are both capable to progressing to worse with no thought or concern for what or who they hurt next. I say ban them from legally hunting or owning firearms for life. If caught violating said bans, in the slammer they go. And that's just a start.

Maybe fine them both as well for the crimes committed in the video and if they can't pay, take it out of their parent's accounts. For them to be doing that shows some kind of family of origin breakdown. Make an example that it's not tolerable and the rest of society will plant a collective boot in said family behinds, so parents better start paying more attention.

drewskyc

Good Lord. Did not see the video but from the description in the article these sound like some seriously morally depraved individuals. Anyone who you take great joy in torturing a mortally wounded animal at the very least needs a revocation of their hunting privilege's and possibly psychiatric evaluation and / or incarceration.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Take their hunting rights away.
With the ability to show reform in 5 years. Of course I didn’t see the video so I’m not as harsh yet.

I saw the majority of it, it was sickening. If I came across that happening, the outcome wouldn't be good for the kickers.

ryanh487

Take their hunting rights away.
With the ability to show reform in 5 years. Of course I didn’t see the video so I’m not as harsh yet.

They have a very much alive wounded buck pinned down by standing on it's back legs and are kicking and punching it in the face, neck and body as it tries to frantically escape, while filming and sadistically laughing at what they're doing.

Society would be far, far better off with such deranged human garbage removed from it.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Disgusting behavior form some sickos. Got to question, what kind of parenting they had.

Waddams

They have a very much alive wounded buck pinned down by standing on it's back legs and are kicking and punching it in the face, neck and body as it tries to frantically escape, while filming and sadistically laughing at what they're doing.

Society would be far, far better off with such deranged human garbage removed from it.

Yup, deer had been shot, looked like a high shot through the spine. Rear legs disabled, it couldn't get up. Front legs still worked, it could still lift it's head, etc. What they were doing to it was inhuman. I'm not certain one of them was the hunter that shot it either. I didn't bother to research that much context/background. What I saw was enough.

I know the good book says we're all redeemable. The OT law of all debts forgiven every 7 years even reflected that everyone should get a chance to recover and move on from prior life's mistakes (and made sure you wouldn't trust someone with debts it would take longer than 7 years to pay off so you were encouraged to be smart on your own side of how much debt to loan out). So the precedent for redemption being available to all is there, everyone gets to move on and get out from under whatever burden is there (provided they repent!), etc.

That said, it's awful hard to watch that video and then say these two creeps deserve a chance to redeem themselves.

FootLongDawg

If this is the same video from a while back, i cannot watch it again. If it is a new one, i wont watch. It makes me physically sick, sad and mad. There is no punishment too severe including extended jail time. Oh if i was just the judge these idiots would face.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I wish that buck could have got its antlers into one of their stomachs. That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

raghorn

In the video I saw they went so far as to break the antler or antlers off the skull plate stomping it. It was disgusting treatment to say the least.