Briar creek!

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiabuck6

Guys our website is down but you can still see it at www.briarcreek.weebly.com,

We showed the club to several people this weekend and I believe all of them are joing. Thanks to all of you and it was very nice meeting y'll! Our membership is filling up quick guys so get in touch with me asap!

georgiabuck6

We are still activly working on the website, and apparently its a long process, but I will have it updated by the time it comes back on-line. until then if you have any questions or would like to see the club shoot me a P.M.

Thanks Y'all

georgiabuck6

Well guys and gals we have had a great Start to turkey season. We have had several birds take dirt naps. And we had some special Guest come down to the club, Including Tony Eury Jr, Josh Wise(driver of the #7car in the Nationwide Series, Barry Eury, and Robert Gee. We want to thank those guys for coming down and we want to thank all the members that helped out. Check out the photos and go check out our website for more. www.briarcreeksportsmanclub.com. If you would like to be a part of this club that has opportunities like this please give me a call or shoot me a PM. Thanks Y'all

tejr.jpg

123.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

Status