Brunswick Fri - Sun

jonkayak

Hi guys I'll be in Brunswick visiting a buddy and his wife on Friday - Sunday. I'll drag my boat down and we want to see what we can do. My boat is a 19' Carolina Skiff DVLElite w/115 suzuki so way off shore will probably not be the best idea but I figure a few miles shouldn't be to bad, if the weather allows. I have fished that area a bit in the past but mostly from shore and pier. I was reading some were about the Kings running the jetties around St. Marrys but was wondering if there are any in the Jeykel (spell?) or St. Simons area? Also I have down loaded the Inshore and Offshore Reef numbers from the DNR site into the GPS but have no idea which ones to target? As far as bait goes where should I look? I have Shabiki rigs and cast nets. Any help or idea in which direction to head (fish type, bait, locations, numbers) would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

If anyone wants to meet up and have two boats in the water let me know. Of if you'll be in the area give me a shout on the Radio.

Jon

homey

Maybe you don't know this,but the Goloden Isles Kingfish tourney is this weekend.It's a "pro" tourney also so even more boats.We will pre fish Thurs. and tourney Fri&Sat.That means a lot of boats Kingfishing.Still some good inshore fishing just stay away from SSI where the event is being held,too much traffic.

jonkayak

Yeah I new it was going on but I'll be there one way or another. I might drop the boat in up near the Two Way Fish Camp or down in St. Marry's.

Just got some info from a guy with some pics of some he cuaght right off SSI Yesterday so the tournament should be pretty good.

Jon