Bucked out!!

frankwright

I like revolvers too. I have killed a good many with this .41 mag I got free!
I have killed a dozen or so with my 4 5/8" Blackhawk in .41 mag, I usually save it for tight creek bottoms or close in shots.
I have a Contender in 7-30 Waters, and a .44 Mag and a .41 mag barrel and scope.
I like them all.
I have a Glock 10mm I have killed hogs with but never a deer, may be time.

Attachments

• redhawk rt.JPG
    redhawk rt.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 8

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats on these deer and some fine shooting.

Gbass4567

I have killed a dozen or so with my 4 5/8" Blackhawk in .41 mag, I usually save it for tight creek bottoms or close in shots.
I have a Contender in 7-30 Waters, and a .44 Mag and a .41 mag barrel and scope.
I like them all.
I would love to get a .41 mag super blackhawk hunter . I just love the looks of a ruger single action!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Two great bucks and some excellent shooting. Congratulations! Love the "Deer Skid Steer" too! :rockon:

marshallknight

Congrats on two fine bucks! And the tank is pretty cool too!

Gbass4567

I like them all.
Hey Frank I see you have ruger. I have a super blackhawk hunter but I have really long arms and with the ruger mounts not allowing me to get the scope back far enough I have issues with eye relief close to dark. It's a leopould vari x 3 scope. My smith's are on a picatinny rail and I can get the scope back past the hammer and I can see great at all times. Do you have this issue?

oppthepop

I harvested these 2 bucks on opening morning at 10 chaseing does. I made 2 perfect double lung hits at 75 yards with very short tracking jobs. They were shot 10 minutes apart. I've been in a wheelchair for 35 years and had grown tired of rifle hunting. This hunting with a revolver has brought the kid out in me again!
WOW!!!! Congrats!