Bye Ryan?

DannyW

Some of y’all’s hatred for the falcons is actually quite entertaining...but I’m almost certain on the 2016 season...there was a lot of Rise Up threads in here with positive posts...up until the epic collapse...:bounce:

A lot of us have been following the Falcons since 1966 and our negativity is based on real life experiences and disappointments. It took 43 years - 43 YEARS - for the team simply to have back-to-back winning seasons (which were, incidentally, Matt Ryan's first two seasons).

We have debated Matt Ryan endlessly and I will just say this....he will make the HOF and the worst QB's in the league don't get elected to the HOF. They just don't.

DannyW

No way he will make the HOF.

No way he will NOT make the HOF.

If he plays another 2-3 years he will wind up in the top ten of nearly every QB statistical measurement including career wins. He is already there in most categories. Plus he has a MVP award.

Just my opinion of course. We shall see...

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Is Matt Ryan a good QB?

Let's give him the Aikman test.

Could you pull Aikman off those 3 Supebowl teams, plug in Ryan and win?

Yes you could.

Aikman is in the HOF because of those 3 rings. Ryan, Stafford, Romo and many other QB's were better than Aikman and could have won those same 3 Superbowls.

You can't blame the QB when his career is ruined by a trash owner of a trash franchise.