Caitlyn Clarks 1st pro game

dutchie49

Watched my first women's pro basketball game last night and must say it was disappointing. Having followed Clark for the last 3 years I was disappointed. Clark was not ready for the level of play and made 10 turnovers. She was guarded very well and denied shooting most of the game although she led her team in scoring with 20 points. The play on both sides I thought was some of the sloppiest I have ever seen. I think the NCAAW champs could have beaten either team. Just my take, do not watch pro Football or Basketball anymore and not sure if I will follow this one. Love my college sports.

Hoss

Yeah a first for me too. Wanted to see how Caitlyn would do. Not great, but not terrible. She needs to get more play time with the team and in the league and see how she adapts. Main thing I saw it seemed Indiana was leaning real hard on their rookie to save their bacon. That and they need to work on some defense.
Agree that college ball seemed better.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

weagle

She should have stayed for her last year of college ball. Not because she's not ready for the WNBA, but because the college game has more and better fans and she was making a ton of money.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Watched my first women's pro basketball game last night and must say it was disappointing. Having followed Clark for the last 3 years I was disappointed. Clark was not ready for the level of play and made 10 turnovers. She was guarded very well and denied shooting most of the game although she led her team in scoring with 20 points. The play on both sides I thought was some of the sloppiest I have ever seen. I think the NCAAW champs could have beaten either team. Just my take, do not watch pro Football or Basketball anymore and not sure if I will follow this one. Love my college sports.
I give you props for giving it a shot!

Hoss

Gave it another shot last night. Probably won’t be watching anymore for a while. It was bad. Caitlyn’s transition to the WNBA isn’t pretty. Can’t totally put the blame on her, Indiana is just not that good. Poor passing, poor shooting, and really poor defense.
I’m not a huge sports fan, but coming from Iowa it was pretty easy to get excited about her (Let’s face it, not a lot of exciting sports coming out of Iowa.). Hope she does well in the future and will check in on her once in a while to see how it’s going.

BornToHuntAndFish

She's doing fine & improving after only 3 regular season games & 2 preseason games as she adjusts & builds chemistry with her team. Check out her game log so far in case you're interested in more after her game today. She has an interesting commercial showing her sinking some long shots.

CAITLIN CLARK

Game Log

2024 Regular Season

i