Camp Fire

Chuck Martin

In light of all of todays ruckus lets just start a good ole camp fire and tell some whoppers, lemme get this thing started..........where's the matches and boy scout juice.........hey Delton, be careful with that stuff it'll blow up ..........Toliver, quit pushing him with than can of gas in his hand he'll trip and.........AAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH.........whoosssshhhhh..........my eyebrows are gone..........hey who pooted...........

stumpman

Banned
That would be me I ate some bean dip and fritos last night during the game. Man throw some more wood on that fire and let the fun begin.

Chuck Martin

Stumpy.......I told you to lay off that stuff.......man you smell like a gut shot deer.........ah man that's enought to make a buzzard belch...........sneaky, be careful with those marshmellows there on fire.....look out, aaahhhhgggghhhhh.......get it off get it off it's like naplam

stumpman

Banned
Yeah thems the best kind and loud to. Boy did I feel better afterwords. Yall think I'm joking ask my son he died laughing. now get the grate on that fire pit I bout got the steaks ready to cook.

sneaky

good lord boys ant yall got nuff skid marks in ye drawers? :bounce: now who's gonna tell us a scary story?
i don't think we'll need anymore wood u guys got nuff gas to keep the fire going!! :D

stumpman

Banned
Now This is like the old woody's even D2d is crackin in on it. This is the way it should be along with the serious threads when needed just my 2 cents now Get that salad fixed I'm hungry.

Chuck Martin

hey gottahunt....I'm really sorry 'bout these guys........knock it off Stumpy......they're really good guys .......dang it stumpy I ain't telling ya again.....like I was saying they're really good gu......who keeps pooting......

Chuck Martin

sneaky

I thought you was just a long hair.........I can't see real good since that fire burned my eyebrows off......I think it melted my contacts........