Camp Fire

sniper13

:bounce:
I like this !!!!! Why don,t we get together one evening and lay a good fire and do it face to face or face to whatever. I'd voulenteer my back yard ( or a friends).
:(
since I work wed.-sat., maybe a mon, tues. night.
Tell me what you think about it. ( I know Y'all will) :bounce:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
hey ya'all.............

didn't ya hear my hounds treed down the hollow???..........here's a little somethin for the grill. :bounce:

Handgunner

Yugo's are nice, but if they were a tad bigger, they'd be called a "We-go"......~*rim shot*~ :rolleyes: ~*dodging the eggs and 'maters*~

Toliver

Delton said:
Yugo's are nice, but if they were a tad bigger, they'd be called a "We-go"......~*rim shot*~ :rolleyes: ~*dodging the eggs and 'maters*~

And this would be an example of why you entertain me so much.

leadoff

GONetwork Member
I was just in the neighborhood and thought I would stop by.....say, whose cooler is this? Well, I don't mind if I do! :fine:

Handgunner

I don't mind if you do either, it's Toliver cooler! :bounce:

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Delton said:
I don't mind if you do either, it's Toliver cooler! :bounce:

Cool, hand me another then! :D

Toliver

leadoff said:
Cool, hand me another then! :D

HA!! The joke is on you Deltoid. I only keep water and Dr Pepper in my coolers.

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Hey, stop me if you've heard this one...

A Sioux Indian walks into this bar dragging a buffalo by its horns, orders a cup of coffee, drinks the coffee, pulls his rifle out, and shoots the bull dead on the spot. Everyone jsut kind of looks at the fellow in amazement as he walks calmy out of the saloon.

Next day the same Indian walks in dragging another buffalo by the horns and orders a coffee. The saloon owner looks at him and says, "Hold on there, Tonto! We spent all day cleaning up the mess you left in here yesterday with that stunt you pulled! What's the deal with you anyway!?"

The Indian looks at him and says, "Me training for upper-level management position. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, walk out, leave mess for others to clean up!"

:p

Handgunner

Joke's on me, Toliver? Leadoff or myself neither said what we were partaking of... Whether it be an ice cold Dr. Pepper or water, fact is, it's YOURS.

Handgunner

*LOL* Leadoff ain't that the truth!

I got one for ya..

A guy walks into a bar and notices three, $100 bills on the desk so he asks about them.

"Who's is this???"

The bartender says, "It goes to whoever can meet the three challenges"

"What three challenges?" The guy asks...

1. Pound down this bottle of Jack Daniels.

2. Pull my rottweillers absessed tooth.

3. Make love to my wife for me. She's an ugly thing, but has lots of money. That's how I paid for this bar.

The guy says, "simple enough" in on motion he up's the bottle of Jack and down it goes, he walks into the room with the rottweiller and all elmo breaks loose, tables break, pictures falls, the whole nine-yards, for about 15 minutes.

He steps out, wipes his mouth and says "a'ight where's that woman with the bad tooth?!?!?!"

:bounce:

thomasr

..somebody's coolers burn'n......

thomasr

A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the exhibits was that of breeding bulls. They went up to the first pen and there was a sign that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife poked her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."

They walked a little further and saw another pen with a sign that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year." The wife hit her husband and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walked further and a third pen had a bull with a sign saying, "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife got really excited and said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one."

The husband looked at her and said, "Go up and ask him if it was with the same cow."

The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable, and he should make a full recovery.

Toliver

Ok, that one's pretty funny. Now somebody tell a scarey story.

thomasr

...when I was seventeen I ran into my girlfriend in the grocery store...and she was carrying an EPT...scared the the elmo out of me!!!

Toliver

thomasr said:
...when I was seventeen I ran into my girlfriend in the grocery store...and she was carrying an EPT...scared the the elmo out of me!!!
:speechles Ok!! That's enough. I'll be having nightmares tonight!