Can anyone tie this for me?

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
I like that fly! I can't tie it, but I like it.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I'd try but I dont have any of the material used. Most of what I use is natural materials. I will see if I can do it from what I have though, and let you know.

Sargent

That looks really cool.

Paymaster, if you can perfect it, I'd gladly pay you a dollar for one!

Lostoutlaw

If anybody can it will be Paymaster :flag:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Worked on a while tonite and ain't happy with it yet.

Sargent : That looks really cool.

Sorry I don't tie any $1.00 flies.:D

IdRatherBHunting

Worked on a while tonite and ain't happy with it yet.

Sargent : That looks really cool.

Sorry I don't tie any $1.00 flies.:D

Paymaster,

If you go to the step by step you will notice the word Crazy Legs is highlighted. If you click on it you will be taken to a step by step on making the legs. They actually don't look so bad all he uses is heat shrink and a lighter.

Man I wish I could tie flies:cry:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Paymaster,

If you go to the step by step you will notice the word Crazy Legs is highlighted. If you click on it you will be taken to a step by step on making the legs. They actually don't look so bad all he uses is heat shrink and a lighter.

Man I wish I could tie flies:cry:

I am going to get the materals listed and make some. I will send you one when I finish and you can let me know what you think.

Blueduck

Banned
Don't have all that stuff, but I should be able to get you something in the mail next week similar to that. PM me an address and I'll see what I can do.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I got some material that I think will work and so I will give it a try this weekend.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Well I ain't satisfied yet. I have tyed about six variations of that cricket. I will post a pic this evening. They don't look near as nice as the pic in the OP. But they should catch fish. The foam I got is very soft and I have got to order the real stuff,I think,to get it right.:p

G Duck

Collin, if anyone can, Larry Kenedy on ssi. I can ask him next week.
He just tied me some flies that look like fish food, for the kids to catch catfish this weekend.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
OK here it is. I am gonna try some other material when I can get it.No wing case because I don't like the way it looks and the fish can't see it anyway.

Attachments

• Cricket 1 .JPG
    Cricket 1 .JPG
    85 KB · Views: 357

Lostoutlaw

Dang Paymaster that looks awesome, I said from the begining if any one could it would be YOU!!!!!!

You da Man