Cape San Blas

Duff

Mine was the fried platter. Along with a couple of dozen oysters on the half shell. Hole In The Wall wasn`t bad the last time we were down.

Actually, we`ve never had a bad experience at any restaurant in our adopted little town. And even though they be expensive, I like Apalach Outfitters too.

Hole in the Wall was very good the couple of times I've had it. Is Papa Joe's still open? Headed there in a couple of weeks

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Hole in the Wall was very good the couple of times I've had it. Is Papa Joe's still open? Headed there in a couple of weeks

Papa Joe is no mo. Burned if I recall.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

No. It never opened back up after Hurricane Michael.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Yesterday turned out flat calm. Launched out of eagle harbor caught a mess of pinfish and headed to the reefs. Had our ARS limit by 12:30 along with a few bonus lanes and mangroves. Cut bait actually out produced live bait. The larger snapper were shy with the calm water but we still Managed to boat some decent fish. View attachment 1022565View attachment 1022566
Wow man so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabun

Loading up for our last trip today. Yesterday we launched out of Indian pass and went to some live bottom and struggled a bit to catch our limit. Seemed the sharks were only interested in our bigger fish. Managed 12 ARS 7 lanes a couple mangroves and a small mahi. Hooked netted and released a 32” cobia and watched a big tiger shark swim around us. Sorry no pics. One more day on the water

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Nice mess of fish!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I think the snapper fishery is healthy again. You have some hogs there.
It’s always been healthy for the commercial fishery...:banginghe

Well done Rabun!

CamoDawg85

Great report Rabun! We spent a long weekend down in Panacea and struggled to find the snapper and grouper but did find a few. I just don’t have many spots down there and still trying to learn the waters.

We’re headed to The Cape in September for a week and really looking forward to it. Never stayed there before so should be a good time.

Latest posts