Cohutta WMA 16 point

ghadarits

Big old Stud. Congrats on a well earned buck. Very cool looking rack too.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
dhsnke,

I do believe that I might have seen your trophy BUT he was in the Rodeo in Texas....and he had a huge saddle on him back then !!!!

Congrats on getting a buck of a lifetime for sure as it has so much character traits about him.

Those two hunting guys that helped you get this monster out of the woods deserve some real "thanks" as well. They surely sound like the kind of friends that all of us outdoorsman need for sure. Kudos all the way around on this achievement. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Shadow11

Wow what a rack! It's crazy how some white tails can grow kickers like that. Not a single buck is the same. Congrats!

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome! Congrats on a mighty fine buck!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I am going back in the morning to try and kill the one that made all the punture marks in his neck. Couldn't tell by the pictures. I think there is a wider longer tined deer that has been whooping up on him.
Absolutely! Man what a monster of a buck already in hand......might as well go for broke and go after his opponent!:rockon:

Redbeardless

That is a fantastic buck. Either one of those last two photos should be in the GON magazine or the hunting reg book next year promoting public land hunting!!! Great job!!

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Son now that's what all the work and hiking up in the mountains is for. Congrats on a deer of a lifetime.