College Bowl Pick'ems Tiebreaker thread

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
What a week....I didn't get much time off and the call week struck with a vengeance.
Now that we are down to two finalists( Formula1 and bilgerat) all we can do is wait till Monday night to have a winner. I will post their picks we received by PM as soon as kickoff starts.
Thought i'd start a thread in case anyone wants to throw in their guesses as to ouctome.
I still can't believe the Tide lost to a coach who was suspended half the season. facepalm:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Washington 35-31

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
MI 31--WA 27

Good luck to the tied winners of the pickems.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Her we go. I can't believe how close the two competitors picks were. Good luck guys!!!!
We got bilgerat with:
Mich wins
final score = Mich 31 - Wis 27
total of 58 points
and Formula1 with:
Winner: Michigan
Total points scored by both teams - 45
Total points scored by winning team - 34

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
I don’t have a crystal ball or anything else but just made lots of lucky guesses. I was always at or near the bottom before this year and I’ve been doing this a long time. Don’t worry as a I fully expect to be there next year and a new picker will come to the top!

It’s been great fun win or lose!

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Thanks biligerat! Washington was shutdown.

I pick low totals because i picked high tiebreakers in the regular season and would have lost except that I won by one game at the end. Lesson learned!

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies for the late post but congrats to Formula1 for nailing the points and winning the whole thing. I'll get the jerky made this weekend.

Latest posts