custom wood arrows for sale

LadyGunner

This weekend I setup almost everything to make wood arrows again. which is why I was out shooting - I had to test my own arrows ;)

Within the next couple of days I'm going to be getting lacquer & paints.. with that in mind I was wondering how many here would be interested in custom wood arrows?

I would offer all sorts of options (weights, a variety of feathers cresting, colors etc)

I'm in acworth so you would be welcome to come over & shoot a test arrow at about 20-30 yrds. Or shipping anyplace in the US

I love the art of making arrows - from the 1980's through the early 90's - if I wasn't reloading shotgun shells I was making arrows.

I won't be able to quit my day job - but if I saw some interest in the need for custom wood arrows - I would plan accordingly with supplies.

if anyone has example of a particular cresting or colors please post pics - I'd plan to make up a few samples.

I'm going to guess the most popular arrow is 50-55's & 55's-60? with 5" feathers?

thank you! :D

Al33

I'm interested in 60-65"s and 65-70's, White fletchings, nock, and crown. If you will be doing tapered shafts I am more interested in those.

Lowjack

Iam Interested in 45-50 Yellow Fletchings, orange knocks or something I can see well, 5" Feathers and right wing helicals.
How much a dozen ?

Just BB

Being a new Traditionalist and never having shot a wooden arrow and still being confused as to spine and so forth, I couldn't tell you what I would need but am interested in purchasing some in the future. How much are they going to run a dozen

bam_bam

how much a dozen? i am interested, can you post a pic of some you have done????

Just BB

Boy, the customer service here is terrible:rofl::rofl:, Just kidding, but seriously, how much?:whip:

TTom

Add another potential customer depending on price. I'm in the 60-65-70 range as well.
The heavier the better on wood.

boneboy96

sounds like Claire will be needing a booking agent and scheduling keeper. I'm up to the task...All I ask is 15%. :bounce:

Robert Warnock

I'm interested but I'm not sure about the spine.

LadyGunner

Well thank you for the input ya'll
Its been a long day - I've been building natural stone steps up a hill on my property. and just getting to the computer to answer replies.

for those confused about what size arrow to choose - here's a good chart
http://www.3riversarchery.com/pdf/WoodChart.pdf

Woodswalker? 33" arrow length? The arrows I have in stock are 32". I'd have to look into longer arrows lengths

Current weights in stock range from 50-55, 55-60 & 60-65
I plan to get 65-70's

a variety of colors will be avail, nocks , feathers, cresting etc.. tapering & mounting field points or broad heads will be an option

I just picked up some fresh lacquer today and waiting on a few more supplies.

I should have a full price list with options tmwr afternoon sometime.

here's a pic of arrows I made a while ago
DSC00595.sized.jpg

boneboy. 15%?? haha for that you need to steel wool a few hundred arrows :p

thanks again folks - I will post more info asap

Just BB

Can we get them in manly colors instead of girly colors?

LadyGunner

Just BB - you ain't loosing arrows in the woods with pink feathers :p haha those are 2 arrows I made for myself.

I will be sure to make manly arrows ;)

TTom

You got a ballpark price in mind yet?

Lostoutlaw

Haaaa come on men ya'll know good and well ya'll need them Girly colors and just too skeered to say so:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LadyGunner

CUSTOM ARROWS
Includes:
FULL Length Arrows (stained, lacquer dipped)
(3) 5” Feathers
Cresting

$29.50 (per 6)
$59 (per dozen)

ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Cut & taper $2.00 (per 6)

Mount/Glue on
Field points $2.00 (per 6)

Mount Broadheads $3.50 (per 6)

Mount $5.50
6 field points
and
6 broadheads

Crown dip with cresting
$4.50 per 6

* The prices above do not include the cost of field points, or broadheads.

I'm putting together a list of solid feather colors, nock colors & cresting color combo's

eventually I'll get barred feathers - they will probably be a small additional cost

Just BB

Long as they ain't PANK!::ke: