Daniel and Pickens

bullgator

Are in the Covid protocol, apparently they tested positive recently. That’s going to put a damper on things for hoping JT would start the Michigan game.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
JT “I dont wanna play” Daniels, most important player in college sports 2021. :rolleyes:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
He will be back, Texas A&M is loaded with COVID!

Read a couple articles about a riff between him and Kirby.
He wants a third party opinion on all his medical issues.
It would explain a lot.

jbarron

BANNED
It's always something is JT. Hopefully he didn't spread it to the rest of the QB room.

MudDucker

Staff member
It's always something is JT. Hopefully he didn't spread it to the rest of the QB room.

Reports are that everyone else tested negative. Maybe he paid someone to fake him a positive result.

MudDucker

Staff member
Now reporting that Pickens now tests positive. Guess he didn't get the door knob licking job done very well.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
So you guys want Beck or worse to come in if something happens to Bennett? Stooopid!! This is for Dawg fans, not the usual Dawg hating knuckle dragers. And I consider this news about Pickens horrible even if he hasn't played much this year.
If somebody doesn't get playing time other than Bennett, Ol' Kirbster will hit the portal for a more experienced QB....GUARANTEED!!

1982ace

If somebody doesn't get playing time other than Bennett, Ol' Kirbster will hit the portal for a more experienced QB....GUARANTEED!!
I agree that he will, but if he keeps on with it we will hurt his qb recruiting. They’re not going to want to come play for him if he’s just going to pick from the portal. Just saying

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I think he assumption from many may be the KS ruins the two he has up and coming
I can understand that sentiment.... Esp with the transfer portal evolving into what it is today