Covid strikes again…

Qazaq15

Leave it to Covid to ruin a perfectly good 3 day weekend! I think I’m on the mend now, but it knocked me flat, burning chest, cough, and zero energy. The main thing I wanted to post was that I tested negative twice before I popped positive. Don’t let a negative test give you a false sense of security. I only tested positive when my nose started to run, I had already been sick for two days.

Whitefeather

Management Material
My wife tested positive last Monday after having nothing but a sore throat. I tested negative. It stayed that way until Friday morning, I woke up with a bad headache. I took a home test on Friday and it was positive. I went to a minute clinic Saturday and was positive. Friday felt like a sinus infection, Saturday felt like a head cold, Sunday felt like the flu. Today got the stuffy head and burning chest.

My wife’s only symptom was a sore throat and headache. I’ve had everything except nausea.

Beehaw

Did either of you do anything different after you tested positive?

Beehaw

Just curious. I think I have had it several times, but treated the symptoms and stayed away from people.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Did either of you do anything different after you tested positive?
Haven’t been anywhere since Sunday. My wife works from home and we’re just here together

bullgator

What variant are we talking about these days?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
What variant are we talking about these days?
What ever "they" decide to name THIS ONE. AXZ243 VFD47 or something like that. "They" just pick numbers and names out of the air so they can keep scaring the sheeple.

Duff

Had it over the holidays for the first time (that I know of). Thought I had the flu, so I went to get a test and they did a rona test also. Had a fever for 4 days and couldn't shake it. Doc called in a prescription but all the drug stores around me were out. I just toughed it out. Took about a week. Body aches were the worst part of it, but I've been much more sick before. I would grade it somewhere between a bad cold and the flu.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Hmmmm..and I thought I just felt like crap because I was sick

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
In that case I’d better head to the local witch doctor and cast out these evil spirits!
You have ghosts in your blood. Take some cocaine and stick a few leeches on you, and call me in the morning.