JT Daniels headed to West Virginia, praises Georgia football fans

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
His injury wasn't bad enough to stop most players from playing.

Now correct me if I'm wrong....... but by the time he got the 2nd opinion Kirbster and Co. was already aggravated at him for getting it??

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
@Rackmaster prayers for you my friend that all goes well with you procedure. Please post up how your doing.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Missed it. Good luck Rack. Praying for you!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Prayers for Rack! Get well soon, Dawg bro!

MudDucker

Staff member
Now correct me if I'm wrong....... but by the time he got the 2nd opinion Kirbster and Co. was already aggravated at him for getting it??

Well, they got aggravated when his dad stepped in. When you go to UGA they tell the parents it’s our turn now and your kid is in good hands.

GTMODawg

BANNED
JT got a 2nd opinion about his health, which IMHO if you don't do it your a FOOL!

I trust Dr's like I trust Politicians, I don't care what school they are from I'm getting a 2nd opinion. He made the "powers that be mad" and that's the reason he never played again!

I'm having Heart Surgery Friday morning at Emory Midtown and I have seen 2 diff Dr's and got 2nd opinions about my health and I have NO chance of making millions in the Pros!

All of these that dislike JT or call him ''wimpy or sickly" just watch what he does in WV, but UGA will move on and hopefully be successful!
But trying to have a repeat Defense of 2021 will be difficult and IMHO we will rely on a QB more than we did in 2021!

Will Bennett be "the Man" in 2022 who knows, but after the Spring Game we will find out who stays and goes!

Getting a second opinion is advisable and most providers encourage it....if they don't they are probably afraid they aren't right. There is a difference in getting a second opinion and then deciding you ain't playing. That was a decision that Daniels himself made. It may have been the right one but it was his to make as an adult. He has the right and responsibility to do what is best for him BUT UGA has no responsiblity to undermine the success and failure of the program on his decision. Just like free speech....I can call you ugly, I have that right. I do not have the right to expect you not to react negatively. Daniels chose not to play and Kirby had to make a decision and that decision proved to be the correct one. Daniels is, by most accounts, far more talented but there is no doubt that very few people have the determination to succeed that Stetson Bennet has. The latter is far more important than talent.....in all aspects of life....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Daniels is, by most accounts, far more talented but there is no doubt that very few people have the determination to succeed that Stetson Bennet has. The latter is far more important than talent.....in all aspects of life....

It ain't about the size of the Dawg in the fight. It's about the size of the fight in the Dawg. Bennett is a Junkyard Dawg. Daniels is a show dog.

Latest posts