JT Daniels headed to West Virginia, praises Georgia football fans

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Wonder if he’ll play or bring a note from his mommy.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
For once in my life, I might agree. Never cared too much for him.
GO DAWGS!

The JT Daniels man crushes were sickening last fall. Stetson stepped up and got it done when he needed to.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Rackmaster

Not even close, he never rode the bench when cleared. Your man crush is showing.
Let's see if we can remember history???

He had a lucky pass and beat UGA
UGA put him on his tail and Hurts had to save him
Trevor Lawrence destroyed Tua in a Natty Game!

Stetson Bennett (walk-on) curbed stomped y'alls Heisman trophy winner!

I don't have "man crushes" I only post what is reported no different than the Political Forum!

Nice try!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Let's see if we can remember history???

He had a lucky pass and beat UGA
UGA put him on his tail and Hurts had to save him
Trevor Lawrence destroyed Tua in a Natty Game!

Stetson Bennett (walk-on) curbed stomped y'alls Heisman trophy winner!

I don't have "man crushes" I only post what is reported no different than the Political Forum!

Nice try!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

B98103AE-B1D6-49D8-AC3B-33C26497029A.jpeg

Dont throw your straw man out there. Your hero was cleared to play and mommy wrote him a note. You ought to give thanks as that brought Stetson Bennet. Kirby wasn’t none to happy as I remember.

Rackmaster

View attachment 1146395

Dont throw your straw man out there. Your hero was cleared to play and mommy wrote him a note. You ought to give thanks as that brought Stetson Bennet. Kirby wasn’t none to happy as I remember.
2022 will tell the tale for both QBs & both teams!

UGA lost a ton on defense time will tell if they can have another 2021!

My guess is this is JT's year to show out for the 2023 draft!

Rackmaster

Wonder if he’ll play or bring a note from his mommy.
JT got a 2nd opinion about his health, which IMHO if you don't do it your a FOOL!

I trust Dr's like I trust Politicians, I don't care what school they are from I'm getting a 2nd opinion. He made the "powers that be mad" and that's the reason he never played again!

I'm having Heart Surgery Friday morning at Emory Midtown and I have seen 2 diff Dr's and got 2nd opinions about my health and I have NO chance of making millions in the Pros!

All of these that dislike JT or call him ''wimpy or sickly" just watch what he does in WV, but UGA will move on and hopefully be successful!
But trying to have a repeat Defense of 2021 will be difficult and IMHO we will rely on a QB more than we did in 2021!

Will Bennett be "the Man" in 2022 who knows, but after the Spring Game we will find out who stays and goes!

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
JT got a 2nd opinion about his health, which IMHO if you don't do it your a FOOL!

I trust Dr's like I trust Politicians, I don't care what school they are from I'm getting a 2nd opinion. He made the "powers that be mad" and that's the reason he never played again!

I'm having Heart Surgery Friday morning at Emory Midtown and I have seen 2 diff Dr's and got 2nd opinions about my health and I have NO chance of making millions in the Pros!

All of these that dislike JT or call him ''wimpy or sickly" just watch watch he does in WV, but UGA will move on and hopefully be successful!
But trying to have a repeat Defense of 2021 will be difficult and IMHO we will rely on a QB more than we did in 2021!

Will Bennett be "the Man" in 2022 who knows, but after the Spring Game we will find out who stays and goes!

The coach would say, “not a team player.”3B9A4BD8-86B0-41EA-A561-FDBA74320AE1.jpeg

Last edited:

MudDucker

Staff member

All of these that dislike JT or call him ''wimpy or sickly" just watch watch he does in WV, but UGA will move on and hopefully be successful!

You obviously have NO clue about the UGA medical team. Those guys are ALL about player health. From a source who knows, the 2nd opinion wasn't all that and a bag of chips. His injury wasn't bad enough to stop most players from playing.

I'm glad he found a new home and I'm glad its not in the SEC. I wish the kid nothing but the best, but I question his toughness as a player.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You obviously have NO clue about the UGA medical team. Those guys are ALL about player health. From a source who knows, the 2nd opinion wasn't all that and a bag of chips. His injury wasn't bad enough to stop most players from playing.

I'm glad he found a new home and I'm glad its not in the SEC. I wish the kid nothing but the best, but I question his toughness as a player.

A hangnail will be his undoing. The Merthiolate will scar him for life.

Rackmaster

JT said it himself in a article I read yesterday even he questions if he can stay healthy, he has the potential to be great IF he can stay healthy!

WV has a pretty good schedule against Pitt, Texas, Baylor, Arkansas, and Oklahoma State.
I know they are not SEC type quality but still good teams if he wants to go to the NFL this is the year to do it, but I think because of COVID he has 1 more as well.

He won 7 games at UGA and I to wish him the best, he was with Bennett side by side cheering him on and to me that will always make him a DGD!

Last edited: