Danner Snake Boots

Hillbilly stalker

They are better than nothing, but I prefer boots. Here is what’s exposed on my 12w foot with turtle skins. If you step ON a snake, your likely to get bit where the pain is coming from. A strike from the side, the numbers play out to likely being hit on the calf.0522C273-6B4D-4CCF-958F-C68257AF8C76.jpeg0E019EAE-BCFA-4EB2-97F3-A4539F6AD585.jpegCA34833C-E4AB-472F-9E6D-AA3311AD462B.jpeg

TomC

Ten years ago I should have bought 5 pairs of the Cabelas Pinnacle Snake boots as they were discontinued a few years back. Front zip, easy on and off and very comfortable after broken in. Loved those snake boots!! Disappointed with the snake boots I've had since and when I wear the Turtle Skins its a false since of security as so much of your foot is exposed. When I was young I never worried about snakes but have developed a serious case of paranoia :( with age!

ssramage

Ten years ago I should have bought 5 pairs of the Cabelas Pinnacle Snake boots as they were discontinued a few years back. Front zip, easy on and off and very comfortable after broken in. Loved those snake boots!! Disappointed with the snake boots I've had since and when I wear the Turtle Skins its a false since of security as so much of your foot is exposed. When I was young I never worried about snakes but have developed a serious case of paranoia :( with age!

I agree. Those were the best!