Did y'all see south Ga Bigfoot

Dub

I had a fox sneak up behind me just before dark bowhunting, and it sounded like Nature Boy Rick Flair making that "whough!" sound he makes!

He was telling on you.

That would've startled me bad enough shake the arrows clear outa my quiver. :rofl:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I figure as much as I`m in the swamp and woods I`d have seen one after all these years. But I haven`t.
They are smart enough to not mess with anyone that has a bounty on their 2nd cousin twice removed .....the black panther. :bounce:

snookdoctor

There's one roaming around my mountain. There's nothing else alive that could make a noise like that. That sound would make a black panther crawl down a hole.

alphachief

I can hear the Sasquatch Chronicles podcast now…”I was just minding my own business walking through the woods when some stinky thing started screaming, beatin a stick against the tree and throwing rocks at me. Dang thing was 10 feet tall and looked at me like he wanted to kill me!”

Last edited:

Toliver

Thanks for the (remembered) nightmares that commercial brought to this house.
Lol... All these years later I still torment my kids with that thing. Advertising genius on the part of Mt. Dew since people who saw it still remember it.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Lol... All these years later I still torment my kids with that thing. Advertising genius on the part of Mt. Dew since people who saw it still remember it.
Remember it? Ranks right there with those ))( fly'n monkeys from that little girl's twister dream.

Last edited by a moderator:

turkeykirk

Remember it? Ranks right there with those ) fly'n monkeys from that little girl's twister dream.
Those were terrifying back in the day. :biggrin2:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Back in the day? I still can't watch that movie! :bounce:
Oh lawd........... that was - still is my whole family's favorite movie, maybe the fact that we grew up living next to one of the munchins in the movie and got to hear her stories of things that happened on set!

oldfella1962

Is that guinea fowl? A porcupine? I can't really tell. My eyes aren't what they used to be! Sounds like a perfect time in my life to start seeing bigfoot whenever I'm outside! :) I have to get a cheap camera that only takes blurry/out-of-focus pictures and I'm set.

oldfella1962

Wolverine? They climb snow covered mountains with a QUICKNESS!

Here are some wolverine tracks in snow:

wolv1.jpgwolve2.jpg
wolverine3.jpg

ilbcnu

Wolverine? They climb snow covered mountains with a QUICKNESS!

Here are some wolverine tracks in snow:

View attachment 1210993View attachment 1210994
View attachment 1210995
Quite possible

oldfella1962

Quite possible
I saw a documentary about them. They can ZIP up mountains like you wouldn't believe. And with no trees or buildings around for perspective, you can't judge their size from a distance. Like UFO's - if you don't know how far away they are, how can you judge their size and speed?