Did y'all see south Ga Bigfoot

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
If I do run into the varmint, I`ll kill him, gut him and save the chitlins for you diehards, pull his teeth for a necklace, and skin him and save the fur for the highest bidder. The scalp and a little finger I`ll save as trophies.

oldfella1962

If I do run into the varmint, I`ll kill him, gut him and save the chitlins for you diehards, pull his teeth for a necklace, and skin him and save the fur for the highest bidder. The scalp and a little finger I`ll save as trophies.
I would expect nothing less. :tip:

Toliver

Share? You should do a full body mount and put him in the living room.

oldfella1962

Then don`t look.
I suppose, but I might cut myself shaving. Wait, I cut myself no matter what. :( So I guess I have nothing to lose by closing my eyes! :unsure:

oldfella1962

Then quit shaving. I haven`t been clean shaven since the first of June, 1973.
I had to shave (military) for so long my wife is just used to that look. I grew a beard/mustache briefly a few years back when my wife was on a month-long hospital stay. It didn't look how I thought it might, so I never grew one again.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Speaking of shaving, I spent 14 years having to do it because of uniform regulations...

I've been in various stages of beard for the last 23 years. I take clippers to it about twice a year, and I will never own or use another razor.

As for Bigfoot, there ain't none, or someone would have produced a conclusive photo, or a dead carcass by now.