Dirty Jobs??????

H

HT2

Have ya'll ever seen that on the Discovery Channel????

Good Giggily Wiggily!!!!!!!!!!

I'll never say never when it comes to me havin' to make a living, but I can tell you that I would really prefer not to have them jobs they show.....

::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

the HEED!

Banned
heck there must be good money in **** removal but man come on that guy was eating his ham sandwich while standing in a septic tank NASTY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GAGE

GONetwork Member
The Septic cleaners are locals around here, him and his brother used to be partners, they both have 10th grade educations and are loaded$$$!

When you are good, shoveling **** pays really well!

H

HT2

Gage.........

I hear ya bud.........

We've got a dairy farmer that is fairly close to our lease and we pass it everytime before we get to camp........

We was talkin' with him one day and we asked him......."Man, how do ya'll put up with that smell"?????

He said........

"Smells like Money to me"!!!!! :bounce:

What about that pig farmer on "Dirty Jobs"???? Oh man!!!!!! I didn't know that was how they "insiminated" (sp) the sows!!!!!! ::ke:

Joe Moran

We get a kick out of that show! :bounce:

How about the one where they were checking the baby chicks to see if they were boys or girls? :hair:

H

HT2

Joe...........

Joe Moran said:
We get a kick out of that show! :bounce:

How about the one where they were checking the baby chicks to see if they were boys or girls? :hair:

Oh I saw that one too!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord!!!!!!!! Them little chicks were being squeezed like a lemon....... :hair: :hair: :hair:

Joe Moran

HT2 said:
Oh I saw that one too!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord!!!!!!!! Them little chicks were being squeezed like a lemon....... :hair: :hair: :hair:

Yup! But that sure wasn't lemon juice coming out of them! :p

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
That is my favorite show. I was dying laughing Tuesday when they were trying to catch the ostrich.