Do you have a bucket list gun?

SC Hunter

I want to build one. A 220 swift built on a 700 action with a medium weight barrel and nightforce scope. I had one years ago and sold it like an idiot because I wanted something else. If I ever get around to putting another one together I won't get rid of it. I've even thought about going with a 22-250 because brass and ammo are a little easier to find.

I'd like a real expensive over under 20 gauge so I can look fancy while I miss birds and skeet. Haha

ChidJ

In order from least attainable to most attainable:

Light Tank w/ functional main gun

Transferable PKM

KAC M110A1

S&W 327 SC Jerry Miculek Model

SC Hunter

This one, but I want two. 45-70 and 22 magnum.

View attachment 1307771
My wife and I were talking the other day. I told her when I finish school in a few years I'm going to buy myself a rifle just like yours. That 270 is a beauty, a 22 magnum like you posted would never be left at home when I was walking around in the woods.

Dub

One of my bucket list guns was obtained late last year after a three year wait while the smith had it.
Colt Government Model custom build.
My son and I shot it on our last range session. Looking forward to running many rounds through it in the years ahead.

Bobby Bigtime

This one, but I want two. 45-70 and 22 magnum.

View attachment 1307771
I have been fortunate enough to tour the Shiloh sharps arms factory a couple times over the years with my students. The folks there walked us through the entire process. They let those boys freely handle the most high end rifles. The guy said that they could be future customers. One of those boys a couple years ago put in a special order that is one of the most beautiful rifles I have ever seen.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ruger #1 Stainless in .308. Not many around, don’t know if I’ll ever get a chance at one within my budget.

pacecars

I have been trying to pick them off one by one. There are still a “few” to go

deerslayer357

My dream guns:

A Winchester 21 28 gauge

A Winchester 61 in 22 magnum

The first one will never happen, the second will when I find one that I can look at in person before buying.

Also on the list but more obtainable are several Ruger no 1’s (30/06, 270, etc) and a Browning Citori in 28 gauge.

Latest posts