Does anyone have any thoughts on the 350 "Legend"?

Mattval

Yea I like that Ruger American

Mattval

My BLRs a .308..

I'm all done trying to feed/find oddball ammo. Bought a 376 Steyr, and never could find ammo...And don't care nothing about reloading.

Kinda taking a chance with the 350, it could wind up being a one hit wonder, but I'm hoarding accordingly while ammo is cheap and easy to find.
Any pictures of that 376 Steyer?

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
No, that thing is long gone...It was the Scout Rifle, with the wonky self contained bipod, and iirc, the slot under the stock for a spare magazine.

Shot very well, and great quality. Ammo was scarce, and horribly expensive. Those days you still had to mail order...

Only thing I kept was the Leupold Scout scope, which ended up on a Marlin Outfitter .444 with Ashley rail.

That one is worth keeping...?

scott stokes

I bought one for my wife.Low recoil in ar platform.she killed her second deer with one this past season.very impressed with it,crazy blood trail for 40yards

tcward

Well, I have jumped in the .350 with both feet for a couple of reasons. At one time or other I have had and used just about every rifle caliber imaginable. Take your pick.

Finally decided a few years back that I would settle in on the normal stuff. 308, 3006, 3030, 444, 44 mag, and be done with it.

Read about the 350, and was interested. Excited even. Here is the perfect round for an up and coming pair of grand boys to learn on. We are a few years from that, but I couldn't wait to get my paws on a Savage Axis youth model to play with. I'm a smaller guy, and rather enjoy a compact rifle in a Summit Viper. I decided to use the thing as issued with crap mounts and a cheap scope for less than $300.

All I can say is the thing is a hoot to shoot. Virtually no recoil, zero blast, comparatively quiet, and shoots like a house on fire. All with a 180gr soft point that will surely do a fine job on critters out to maybe a buck fifty.

Couldn't help myself, and ordered a BCA complete AR upper for only 239$. An even bigger hoot, and now I will actually deer and pig hunt with an AR...a weapon I've owned for 40 years, but never hunted with because I was raised to think that 223 is marginal at best for hunting, and I'm too old to argue the point.

So here's the payoff...If you think you don't want a 350, do NOT try one.
Just got my BCA 18” delivered today. Can’t wait to send a few down range!

Latest posts