Dogs vs the Dawgs

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Man we flipping back to the buck nastys and th throwbacks erry now and then. Wierd only hearing the PA announcer and no TV guys. Definitely sucks lol

lbzdually

Banned
That Dawgs D is licking their chops in that locker room right about now. Just foaming at the mouth to get back out their and eat! Eat, big Dawg! EAT!

I want to see Zeus or McIntosh get loose on a run.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
He’s from Texas and is at Georgia on a track scholarship

lbzdually

Banned
When has the screen behind the line worked this year?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
How do we have less Than 5 yds rushing thru 2 plus quarters? Zues has like minus 3 or something. Only positive gain was a 5 yard run by Cook I think

lbzdually

Banned
How do we have less Than 5 yds rushing thru 2 plus quarters? Zues has like minus 3 or something. Only positive gain was a 5 yard run by Cook I think

They have sold out to stop run and short passes. This would have worked vs Stetson Bennett, but Daniels can throw the deep ball.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Burton seems like Daniel's favorite target!!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
OMG! We scored a TD guys! We're LEADING Miss State! OMG!

Dawgs on top 24-17

giphy.gif

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
They have sold out to stop run and short passes. This would have worked vs Stetson Bennett, but Daniels can throw the deep ball.
That would be fine but it's Ms State. We should be able to move their selling out butts to gain rushing yards

lbzdually

Banned
Miss State offense is just moving at will.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
So the MSU qb.... What is he 35 for 37?

lbzdually

Banned
I think the defense just expected to show up and stop MSU. I think UGA can score every drive but so can MSU.